SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:51 pm

So are we thinking just 1 rose ceremony next week after he's met all the families? I can't imagine him deciding to let a girl go home until he's met everybody's folks. So that would mean 3 get FD. Fiji? Perhaps Matilda, Alysha & Poppy go (would fit with Poppy's Fiji cover photo that AAL found). So Dani would go home next week? This would make more sense to me as to why Dani went to Fiji AFTER the show finished- if she missed out on going on the show yet it was her dream holiday why wouldn't she treat herself post show...
All just speculation, but I'm keen to hear what all of you think!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Kapiti wrote:Mercieme, HTDs are spread out over two episodes:
Episode 13 synopsis:
New Episode. With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families. S1 Ep13 #TheBachelorNZ
Episode 14 synopsis:
New Episode. With only four bachelorettes remaining, Art faces the ultimate test when he meets the last two families on their own home turf. S1 Ep14 #TheBachelorNZ

Thanks Kapiti it seems we will be shown a fair amount of interactions with the family, should be interesting to see which family Art is most himself around. I am still hoping for a WTA at some point since I like to get the opinion of the girls that were on the show about the F2 giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What seals it for me, that Matilda is F1, is that Art says to her while they are paddling.. that he had this thought of dread "What if Matilda wants to leave?" "There goes this whole experience for me".

He basically just told her that he is in it for her. l o v e :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

I agree AAL!! High clap I also loved his comment that " I can kiss you all day". Hopefully he has not said that to anyone else. I'm really hoping she is the F1. Thanks for all your awesome posts. I read every single one!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Kapiti I agree with your prediction being a very likely scenario but would rather Dani in the F3 instead of Alysha. I read the information that AAL posted about Alysha's ex in her thread & at this point Alysha should have bowed out. I am having a hard time seeing how really into Art Alysha is & not seeing it scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:11 pm

mercieme wrote:Kapiti I agree with your prediction being a very likely scenario but would rather Dani in the F3 instead of Alysha. I read the information that AAL posted about Alysha's ex in her thread & at this point Alysha should have bowed out. I am having a hard time seeing how really into Art Alysha is & not seeing it scratch
I totally agree!! I hope Alysha goes next week too. Would love love love Dani to make the final 3 yes
The sleuthing info makes me fearful that she goes before the Fds though no

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Best date everrr on BachelorNZ for me.

I watched it lots giggling

He was so gentle with her like no other girl.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 pm

mercieme wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet but sounds like Matilda had a great date with Art. And I also saw that Matilda favorited a lot of great posts about the date on Twitter so I agree this is a very F1 thing to do. If Art has his "head on right" he won't choose Alysha no

I saw one posting on Twitter that sums it up for me "if Chystal is in love with Matilda then Art should have fallen in love with Matilda at first sight" :cutesmile!:

Yep that is why I have given Chrystal a pass for her antics, the girl speaks the truth giggling

not very F1. She did not have the first place on the episode and finally did so I think she was happy to finally show to the public why she was still on the show. Dani did the same, Alysha did the same and poppy too. I think they all did.

I think it is a very natural thing for a young normal girl who is experiencing this TV fame and probably once in a lifetime

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone!

I read the other threads before I read this one. One thread speculates Alysha is the F1 but after the epi the concensus is Matilda again ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:42 pm

ElonM wrote:Best date everrr on BachelorNZ for me.

I watched it lots giggling

He was so gentle with her like no other girl.
hearthumbsup l o v e :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:43 pm

GA I think the definite consensus is most of us don't want Alysha as F1. AAL has sleuthed some post show SM activities in favor of Alysha as F1.

While some of us are pro Matilda for F1 based on the progression of love story we see, others are pro Poppy or Dani as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What seals it for me, that Matilda is F1, is that Art says to her while they are paddling.. that he had this thought of dread "What if Matilda wants to leave?" "There goes this whole experience for me".

He basically just told her that he is in it for her. l o v e :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

AAL did you notice when he kissed her for the first time, you could actually see all the tension in his body release (Get your minds out of the gutter people!!! giggling ), he let out a huge sigh/exhale, like "YES, thank goodness this feels as good as I was hoping it would" :sweetheart:
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:55 pm

After watching episode 12 I think the F2 is Alysha and Matilda.

He's no longer into Dani, the kiss during the Cocktail Party was a great indication.

He's intrigued by ALysha.

He's no longer interested in Poppy.

All this could change after the HTDs hence I reserve the right to change my opinion after HTDs Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless