SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 1:58 pm

I am hoping for Rumer and Val to win this - she is amazing to watch.  Riker is a cutie and entertaining and I can easily see him on a DWTS tour.  I do enjoy Natasia but would prefer to see Rumer win with Val.  

My guess is that Chris and Robert will be going home tonight and/or feel it should be there time to go.  Even if Chris leaves tonight, won't they bring him/others back to dance at the finale?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by leselihau Tue May 05, 2015 2:34 pm

I don't see Noah going tonight either with his fanbase. I have a bad feeling that Robert and Riker are going to go home tonight. Just a feeling. In my opinion any combination of Robert, Noah, and Chris "should" go home tonight...but not sure that's going to happen.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 3:20 pm

I actually want Chris to stay tonight. Robert hasn't improved at all in the past few weeks, on the contrary, I feel he's gone backwards. And I'm just totally over Noah. Yeah, it's impressive what he can do without an arm and a leg, but at this point in the competition I want to see dancing that at least vaguely resembles the style of the dance. His just doesn't, and even though it's understandable, it's still not pleasing to the eye. There's no possibility for improvement there, he's done all he can do.

I also wouldn't mind Allison and Riker leaving, since I'm sick of her frantic choreography and aggressive dancing. The faces she makes are bound to scare small children. Riker has a background in dance and he's even competed in some latin ballroom competitions as a kid, so he should actually be even better than he is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 4:41 pm

leselihau wrote:I don't see Noah going tonight either with his fanbase.  I have a bad feeling that Robert and Riker are going to go home tonight.  Just a feeling.  In my opinion any combination of Robert, Noah, and Chris "should" go home tonight...but not sure that's going to happen.  

How is everybody so sure Noah has such a big fan base? It's possible he does I just wonder how people know this. It would be really interesting to see the numbers of how the audience votes.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
leselihau wrote:I don't see Noah going tonight either with his fanbase.  I have a bad feeling that Robert and Riker are going to go home tonight.  Just a feeling.  In my opinion any combination of Robert, Noah, and Chris "should" go home tonight...but not sure that's going to happen.  

How is everybody so sure Noah has such a big fan base? It's possible he does I just wonder how people know this. It would be really interesting to see the numbers of how the audience votes.
Because he has stayed this long. Yes, it is amazing what he does under the circumstances and that is to be commended, but he has long overstayed his welcome. He isn't really dancing, merely just walking around imo. I would never have guessed he was doing a salsa if not for the other 2 in the trio. Fans of the show in general would reward only good dancing this far in the competition therefore he most likely has a big fanbase keeping him in.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:08 pm

I'd really like Chris to stay, but I don't expect he will.

I feel like Noah has reached his limit and although I love Kym and Robert I'm finding I'm over the "chemistry" thing and not enjoying their dances much anymore. I thought Chris did really well last night.

Riker for me for the win (though I can't warm to Alison at all). He's the most fun and engaging of the top 3. I have liked Nastia better the last 2 weeks with Sasha for some reason. I think because the routines were so original and cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 pm

sara11 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Because he has stayed this long. Yes, it is amazing what he does under the circumstances and that is to be commended, but he has long overstayed his welcome. He isn't really dancing, merely just walking around imo. I would never have guessed he was doing a salsa if not for the other 2 in the trio. Fans of the show in general would reward only good dancing this far in the competition therefore he most likely has a big fanbase keeping him in.

So what we know is he has a bigger fan base than those eliminated but we have no way of knowing where he stands with those remaining. Not surprising being a vet and a hero for this country. DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 1627380978 But what will be interesting is who will be eliminated tonight. I still this Chris is a better dancer and has improved more than Robert and Noah. It just comes down to the numbers from the audience. Rumer could go before Robert....yikes!!! DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 2292733854
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue May 05, 2015 7:18 pm

My TV didn't record the episode where Willow was sent home. Did they say Rumer was indeed in the bottom two or just that she was in jeopardy?

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:35 pm

I'm confused. Why did they have Chris and Witney on their own just to tell them they are in jeopardy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue May 05, 2015 9:36 pm

I figured they'd tell each couple individually if they were safe or in jeopardy like they did with Chris and Rumer.... but then they eliminated Robert
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:38 pm

I know, strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 9:43 pm

I figured 3 couples would be in jep., two eliminated. Now they have to call other couples to say in jeopardy or safe with Chris. Very confusing to watch. Poor Chris has to wait now.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers