SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 19, 2015 11:28 am

What a show last night!! Noah touched my soul, Riker was 
incredible, Rumer and Val's freestyle will go down in DWTS
history as being one of the best. Rumer/Val for the win..
  cheerleadercheerleader

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 19, 2015 11:56 am

I'd be happy with either Riker or Rumer winning - they are both really talented. But, I so want Val to win! And, with Rumer and Val doing their freestyle without any additional dancers, I think they deserve it more. I just loved the clean, pure lines of that dance.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:20 pm

I was never able to get through on Rumer and Val's line last night. I hope that busy signal means good things for them tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:27 pm

umngirl wrote:I know he probably won't win and he isn't the best dancer, but Noah's freestyle brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful.

I loved Noah's freestyle! Like he said Rumer and Ryker are outstanding dancers, but he brings something else, and he does. I have really enjoyed watching Noah dance this season, and in fact he was really the only reason I kept watching. I was very happy he made the finals, and even though I think Val and Rumer should take the mirror ball home, just Noah being in the finals is a huge win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 19, 2015 2:38 pm

BKay wrote:I was never able to get through on Rumer and Val's line last night. I hope that busy signal means good things for them tonight!

Yes, really frustrating that I couldn't get through....I wonder if it will make a difference in the end?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Rolly wrote:
BKay wrote:I was never able to get through on Rumer and Val's line last night. I hope that busy signal means good things for them tonight!

Yes, really frustrating that I couldn't get through....I wonder if it will make a difference in the end?
I was never able to get through on the phone lines either. no  I just hope with ABC changing the way the votes were being logged that it didn't favor one pair over the other two. Suspect   At least I got 10 votes in for Rumer and Val on line via the DWTS site and Face Book.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Max64 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I know he probably won't win and he isn't the best dancer, but Noah's freestyle brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful.

I loved Noah's freestyle!   Like he said Rumer and Ryker are outstanding dancers, but he brings something else, and he does.  I have really enjoyed watching Noah dance this season, and in fact he was really the only reason I kept watching.  I was very happy he made the finals, and even though I think Val and Rumer should take the mirror ball home, just Noah being in the finals is a huge win.
I wanted to hit the like button on this but it wasn't showing for some reason so I guess  yes is the best I can do right now.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Everyone had good freestyles it suited them all. Just wish Val & Rumor's wasn't so much ballroom style. Guess they thought if worked for Maks & Meryl it could/would work for them.

I voted mostly for Riker but gave a few to Rumor. Will be okay with either of those 2 win. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 1f49c

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 19, 2015 4:42 pm

I split my votes. 5 for ValenRue on Facebook however was only able to get 3 calls in for Rallison.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Are you guys watching live....Riker got the most tweets for the encore, interesting

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Big night! Riker with the encore!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Can I say that I love Emma? Crazy fun!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers