SELECT CONTENT

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:From Tanner's thread:
sara11 wrote:(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

Great sleuthing sara11.   yes

I checked out your lead and discovered Tanner is also following Shawn, Nick, Kupah, Daniel F., and big Ben.  So we now have a bit more info to sleuth Ben.  

Big Ben's IG account (private):  Benzorn60  

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 11049400_364227917098211_1425593728_a
If tanner is following Big Bens IG account then that means that Ben accepted his follower request which probably means he has been eliminated as well?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:51 pm

^^Sara11, if it is a "private" account, the person has to accept the request of the follower. If it is an open account, you simply click follow and you are on the follower list. Some of these guys have open accounts.

Thanks to your lead, you inspired us to check out the IG accounts and we identified two more guys from the guys following each other. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Sara11, if it is a "private" account, the person has to accept the request of the follower.  If it is an open account, you simply click follow and you are on the follower list.  Some of these guys have open accounts.  

Thanks to your lead, you inspired us to check out the IG accounts and we identified two more guys from the guys following each other.  yes

Great stuff, so happy we've figured so much out yesterday and today! Now can they hurry up back to the states so we can get some pictures!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Here is his gallery: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/04/25/ben-z-bachelorette-2015-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 11, 2015 6:22 pm

CH's 5 to Watch.

Ben Zorn (26, fitness coach from San Jose, Calif.)

“Ben is our buff bachelor. He is this season’s Cody. He has this unbelievable body, which he shows off often. One of his big stories is the untimely death of his mom and how it affected him and how much that has made him ready to devote himself to a loving wife. That’s a story you will see play out throughout the show. He is a sweet, good man who has a big heart. I guess he was a big guy, upwards of 300 pounds, and after his mom’s death shook him up, he got his life and health in order. He has such a good perspective on life and I think audiences will fall in love with him.”

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-c1431040193589/photo-3-the-bachelorette-season-11-photo-1431040182912.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon May 11, 2015 6:35 pm

I live in San Jose and I find him totally cute. Need to find his gym... :halo:

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 6:50 pm

^^ Here is his IG account:  @benzornlife and twitter is:  @Ben_Zorn  maybe you can follow him to see where his business is.

He wrote the most beautiful tribute for Mother's day on his IG.  This guy "Benny" is just a teddy bear.  PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 6:56 pm

He's one of my favourites for sure! Handsome and sweet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ Here is his IG account:  @benzornlife and twitter is:  @Ben_Zorn  maybe you can follow him to see where his business is.

He wrote the most beautiful tribute for Mother's day on his IG.  This guy "Benny" is just a teddy bear.  PINKHEART

Thanks! I updated his handles on his page on my site bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Ben-z-bachelorette
Hometown: San Jose, CA
Height: 6'4"
Tattoos: Two
All-time favorite movies: Gladiator, Gone in 60 Seconds, Wedding Crashers
Biggest date fear: Falling for someone that doesn't feel the same way

What does being married mean to you?
Being married is finding the person that completes you. It's not about finding someone who's perfect, but rather someone who's perfect for you. I want to find someone who I can share my life with and have a blast doing it.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Would have to be passing my CSCS Personal Training certification, it is one of the hardest to get and I studied my butt off, so when I passed I was very relieved.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
My mom. I would take any extra second I could get with her.

What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I can honestly say I’m working on that part. I've only recently started to be more outgoing; I used to be pretty reserved or calculated, and I’m excited to do more things!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 10:30 pm

aww he seems sweet even from his responses -- def a teddy bear!
i am surprised he doesn't get farther i would have imagined him to be very appealing to Kaitlyn but then again I guess we're still figuring out what she's really into -- i'm gonna look out for when she says "so my type" etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 11, 2015 10:34 pm

^ He seems like a sweet teddy bear for sure. I think BIP might be in for him as a fan favorite! He seems likeable.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+31
Alanna
nd4reality
megaa
kimberlyg
Milkita