SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm

He probably thought he had the edge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Sat May 23, 2015 3:27 pm

He seems like a nicer and more interesting guy on the show than I gathered from his bios, but also less good looking to me; he looks amazing in photos, but a little severe on TV.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 4:49 pm

he seems like a sweetheart IMO  :cutesmile!:
of all the guys I loved the way he talks to K -- he's so sincere, and seems thoughtful and mature for his age...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He probably thought he had the edge.

I feel like he probably was a frontrunner and would have been F4 if it hadn't been for whatever happens in Ireland before the FS dates, when those 3 guys leave. He was pretty heavily featured in the promo and there is a shot of him crying so I could his elimination being a little unexpected and/or out of the norm.

I also feel like if Britt had been the Bachelorette, he would have been in her F2. Despite what everyone thinks, I actually don't think that Brady would have been a shoo-in for F1 if it had been her.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat May 23, 2015 5:49 pm

emusha wrote:he seems like a sweetheart IMO  :cutesmile!:
of all the guys I loved the way he talks to K -- he's so sincere, and seems thoughtful and mature for his age...
That's the vibe i got from him, when you see him crying with red eyes omg that's heartbreaking :tissuebox
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Between Jared and Dr.C- my two faves outside of Nick- crying, I know I'll be crying my eyes out.  Upset Upset

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He probably thought he had the edge.

I feel like he probably was a frontrunner and would have been F4 if it hadn't been for whatever happens in Ireland before the FS dates, when those 3 guys leave. He was pretty heavily featured in the promo and there is a shot of him crying so I could his elimination being a little unexpected and/or out of the norm.

I also feel like if Britt had been the Bachelorette, he would have been in her F2. Despite what everyone thinks, I actually don't think that Brady would have been a shoo-in for F1 if it had been her.
great point CP
Britt was interviewed recently and she said Jared seemed sweet and she'd have given her rose also to Jonathan. I think def those guys would have been in her F4 for sure.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 6:27 pm

I would have given Jared (along with Dr. C) my rose too. seeing hearts

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:25 am

During the East coast epi posting, someone, so sorry I forget who, mentioned that Ames in Ashley's season, who also had to be taken to the hospital after a boxing match was eliminated at F4.

I wonder if this is where our Jared ends up?

I did some google searching to refresh my memory. He was eliminated in epi 8. I wonder how that matches up to our filming schedule.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed May 27, 2015 8:39 pm

I hope he gets invited to do BIP.... he is just too hot....
Maybe not relationship material, but he's def hookup material and he should be on BIP...

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:During the East coast epi posting, someone, so sorry I forget who, mentioned that Ames in Ashley's season, who also had to be taken to the hospital after a boxing match was eliminated at F4.

I wonder if this is where our Jared ends up?

I did some google searching to refresh my memory. He was eliminated in epi 8. I wonder how that matches up to our filming schedule.

Jared deserves a second chance at love since got blind-sided this season.  Pun intended. giggling  Wonder what his chances are?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 pm

I love what Sharleen said about Jared in her blog....

Jared, 26: Jared’s doing a lot of things right. I like that he doesn’t look like the prototypical Bachelorette jock. I like that he was so honest last week and admitted to Kaitlyn that he voted for Britt. (It amazed me that he was the only one to do this.) I like that he took his time with Kaitlyn to go for a walk and assertively—yet not aggressively—plant one on her. Let’s also not forget that he bravely stood up to a guy who could eat him for breakfast. Yay, Jared!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-three/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild