SELECT CONTENT

Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon May 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Kupah-bachelorette
Hometown: Boston, MA
Height: 6'0"
Tattoos: None
Favorite musical artists: Eminem, DMX, David Guetta
Biggest date fear: Dull conversation

What does being married mean to you?
FOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEVEEEEEEEER. Team, companion, friend. Mates, support, trust, balanced.

Who do you admire most in the world?
My mother. Single parent, lack of resources and education, and she raised two awesome, law-abiding citizens.

What makes you happiest, and what makes you mad?
My loved ones close to me make me the happiest. The thought of being alone = mad/sad.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
Mark Wahlberg. Hometown icon, still remains humble.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Look forward to seeing him live on TV. He and Corey St. have been hanging out together it appears.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 4:13 pm

At the cocktail party, Kupah and Kaitlyn had a disagreement about something they didn’t see eye to eye on and she ended up sending him home.
 via rs from first week
hilarious i think this is gonna be a FUN season to watch not a serious one after all i wonder what they disagreed about  giggling  kaitlyn does have quite a strong personality to her ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+10
california90
IrishGal
emusha
Kashathediva
nutty1
Mr&MrsSmith
SueSt
notarose
momoftrips
GuardianAngel
14 posters