SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Sable wrote:
julychild wrote:RS claimed they were making out. He either has pics or it didn't happen.

I think he said in his column that he didn't have pictures, but he felt his source was extremely reliable, so he believed them when he said Nick and Kaitlyn were making out.

This is what he said:

"Last night, I received word (and pictures) that Nick was filming alone with Kaitlyn at Chelsea Piers and they were definitely making out. Here’s pictures of Nick with producer Elan and then him with Kaitlyn. Obviously you can’t see them making out, but I trust my source to know what they saw."

So he didn't receive pics of the making out, his source just said they did. I find it a bit curious that the source didn't take pics of it, but that's just me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:JC hi

gotcha. i think you were spot on on LIP= love is patient

whats your take on L.I.T ? Praying. TIA

Love is teasing? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Wonder what MEAndi will think  :shocked!: speechless

That a) it is time to go shopping b) it is time for a much overdue vacation c) it is time for a very much overdue kissy face selfie. d) all of the above.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Wonder what MEAndi will think  :shocked!: speechless

That a) it is time to go shopping b) it is time for a much overdue vacation c) it is time for a very much overdue kissy face selfie. d) all of the above.

rofl hehehe cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm

julychild wrote:We talked about this earlier, but here is one thing that may show that they have met before. Nick posted this:

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 12 11018507_854308387941570_1720174628_n
The perfect recipe #y&m

...Kaitlyn commented with the "raising hands in celebration" emoji

This person said:
@pslongley 16 days ago
Well... If she makes you think she must be Canadian.

Then Nick responded to @pslongley with a "thumbs up" emoji.

Whatever it is that he is doing, hope it all works out for him. His poor mom was really upset about how everything played out the last time. Kids!

Was it figured out what y&m is?

Looks to me that it could mean you & me, but I'm not good with this type of stuff.

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:56 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

How about "Love Is Trying" (to get on show!)

julychild wrote:

scratch

mindless wrote:

Love is teasing? giggling

thanks guys! im gonna go with MVMom's take... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Love is true?
Love is truth?

IDK, but Nick's appearance on the show could make for a great summer--IMO, of course.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:09 pm

JC, good reasoning over the IG.

Sean and Kacie have also met before Sean's went on his show. She joined right from the start and became the 26th contestant, though. IIRC the editors didnt hide the fact that they have met before, as it was implied on their convo.

maybe it will be happening with Kaitnick too??

i just hope they wont talk with cryptic words all season long in the name of secrecy.. cantstopl

bromance-wise, maybe he could do with this season's JJ ? laugh out loud (JJ just lost Clint, his bro) . 2 JJs in Nick life wouldnt hurt i guess laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Where is stuck? Not sure she's going to like this...... question

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 pm

beader wrote:Love is true?
Love is truth?

IDK, but Nick's appearance on the show could make for a great summer--IMO, of course.

Couldnt disagree on that Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Brill, it was speculated y&m is you and me Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:20 pm

beader wrote:Love is true?
Love is truth?

Those work too!

Funny is the last time that they had two Bachelors on the show with Byron and Jay, TPTB brought Mary in at around episode 3-4-or-5 at Byron's request. Maybe that's what happened again and Nick is really there for "right reasons."

Or, maybe TPTB dusted off the old script from the Pick-Your-Bachelor season and are REALLY following it to a "T" in bringing in former contestant in for Kaitlyn. If that's the case, I sure hope Nick is getting a big fat pay check from TPTB to help boost ratings for the show.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal