SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Since there is ongoing speculation with reference to Nick and the current Bachelorette season, we are renaming this topic for the duration of the season, or until we see fit, to include '"SLEUTHING AND SPOILERS".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Thanks GA.... I really hope he doesn't do it
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Me, too. This franchise loves to run you over, check in the rear view mirror to verify if they did indeed hit you. Then they wipe their brow, chuckle and run you down a second time just to make certain.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Thanks GA!

so...what is our final conclusion on the :/ means?

anybody care to fill me in?... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Today he followed Andrew Kimmel, a Bach producer. I won't be surprised if he does it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks GA!

so...what is our final conclusion on the :/ means?

anybody care to fill me in?... giggling

I think we're all still confused on that. I just remember he tweeted it shortly after RS revealed Kaitlyn was the B'ette and Britt would play a role.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:
SueSt wrote:What is this???

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  50m 50 minutes ago
L.I.T

And does it have any thing to do with this??

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  Mar 9
L.I.P
I hope it's what I've been speculating. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Me, too. This franchise loves to run you over, check in the rear view mirror to verify if they did indeed hit you. Then they wipe their brow, chuckle and run you down a second time just to make certain.

I totally agree. I will lose respect for Nick if he does that. TPTB were not kind to him last year, trusting them again is just dumb.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:01 am

^Thanks blu!

i saw your post on the other thread with Nick and a girl. I supposed it was in Chi, 1-2 days ago?. yet you speculated that he is joining the current season of the Ette.

these two facts can't go together, right?..Color me confused...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Me, too. This franchise loves to run you over, check in the rear view mirror to verify if they did indeed hit you. Then they wipe their brow, chuckle and run you down a second time just to make certain.

I totally agree. I will lose respect for Nick if he does that. TPTB were not kind to him last year, trusting them again is just dumb.

What are people thinking he might do?

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:04 am

I won't lose respect. I will watch it and enjoy him as I did the first time around.
My 2 favorite seasons were Brad and Brad squared.
I don't understand why anyone would go on this show, but that's me and honestly, I've never been asked so I don't have much to worry about on that front. :dancing peg:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:07 am

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 15
:/

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 13
Pins and needles

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m

Nick Viall
‏Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 9
Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Mar 5
It's you and me kid

Didn't Kaitlyn tweet y&m as well?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal