SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Nice catch jc! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by sbolduc Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 pm

julychild wrote:The pic was probably taken on Wednesday, as Nick is wearing the same clothes. Sharleen must be in on whatever is going on (or went on), to have posted this.

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 20 11084640_815523345202233_1587564952_n

Sharleen posting this photo makes me believe the tweets and photos are a ruse making it look like he isn't on the show....its making me believe more that he is
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:37 pm

We should compare that pic to the one where he is talking to Kaitlyn at night and compare clothes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 2h2 hours ago

I'll never understand how people can like mayonnaise

random laugh out loud. note to self, if ever in prescence of Nick, no Mayo......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:41 pm

The thing about IG is that you can post pics taken at any point in time.
 You can also add a location manually simply by typing whatever you want instead of having the IG app auto locate. 
Time & location on IG are not reliable. 

Yesterday 1 of the online stories about Nick also stated that Sharleen was at the rap battle with her fiancé.  I tried to find the article again but no idea.  That info stood out because none of the other stories mentioned it. 

I think it's great that Sharleen posted this pic.  She's a smart woman who would know that Nick is once again "news" yet she diplomatically shows her support of their friendship without reservation. This is a good reminder of how an edit trivializes participants.  Remember how often she was shown to be indecisive and teary.  In reality, she shows her ability to enter polarizing discourse fearlessly. She, like Nick, dances to her own drum beat. 

Speaking of Nick's friends, JJ started following RS on Twitter. Could be a clue as he follows very few involved with show. Hard to know why he did this now.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:51 pm

SueSt wrote:Nice that Nick and Andy, Sharleen's finance, have struck up a friendship.  Me likey!!  yes

me too! :cutesmile!: ... love Sharleen, she could compartmentalizing her friendship with the mean girls club with her own preference. A true pretty standout Panda! Smiley

Who knew my once SharNick obsession could turn into this. An engagement in the end and another (hypothetical) TV appearance. Despite each with different people giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:05 am

I adore Sharleen, she is one of my favorite women to ever come out of the Bach franchise.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 am

I like her, too. Smiley 
She proves you can survive this farce and still be herself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:38 am

bluwavz wrote:
sharleenjoynt
#bromancing

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 20 11111408_410715832422827_689735854_n

https://instagram.com/p/0vsgEdrKAy/

Eeny meeny miny moe - who's hair should I run my fingers through first! HOT, HOT, HOT! Guess it will have to be Nick as Sharleen has taken Andy. He's handsome!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:37 am

UMMM. WOW. soooo good looking!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Nice that Nick and Andy, Sharleen's finance, have struck up a friendship.  Me likey!!  yes

me too! :cutesmile!: ... love Sharleen, she could compartmentalizing her friendship with the mean girls club with her own preference. A true pretty standout Panda! Smiley

Who knew my once SharNick obsession could turn into this. An engagement in the end and another (hypothetical) TV appearance. Despite each with different people  giggling.
cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 20 1377737533 me too - and I'm a sucker for some good bromance and womance - friendship and love all around.
GuardianAngel wrote:We should compare that pic to the one where he is talking to Kaitlyn at night and compare clothes.
I'm pretty sure he had the same hoodie, denim jacket and jeans (tho' they appear different color in one pic, but probably just lightning).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:35 am

^^yep im pretty sure about his outfit too: the ones in the fan pics and the one with Kaitlyn are definitely the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal