SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote: snipped

(Nick should watch out for the pigeon cantstopl).

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 3806527698 I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pigeon!!! inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 3806527698

The pigeon is eye-to-eye with Nick in two of the shots.  I think Miss Pigeon has it bad for Nick.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:48 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I'm dying to hear that Nick got a 1 on 1 so maybe I can feel he has a chance. :nervous

Well, he kind of apparently had an "unofficial" 1/1 when he talked to K to get on the show and apparently in the said encounter, they made out........... but I know what you mean. On the other hand it is kind of good to blend him in on group dates as giving him a 1/1 right smack after coming on the show is going to increase the anger/target on him more than it probably already is.

I actually think the reason that they are giving him group dates is because he probably is an "outsider" and disliked by the guys for coming in to the game half-way through and already becoming a front-runner; I'm guessing the producers want to keep the guys and Nick in the same vicinity to increase awkwardness and drama. Probably the same reason that Britt got so many group dates, even though she was a front-runner.

I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but I really, really hope that this works out for Nick. Last season was so tough as a Nick fan and I don't want him to go through all that again just to get his heartbroken all over again. Thankfully Nick is a lot more resilient than I am, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:50 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:One last thought before bedtime…..Nick is not looking too "salty" this season so far!! giggling

Poor guy better get GDR after wearing that ridiculous outfit and serenading her on balcony. I can't wait to learn that he gets one.

I am not too worried about whether he gets the group date roses or not, just as long as he gets one at some point each episode... We know how resourceful Nick is in making time count for something whether a little or alot. :yes:

Oh yes, of course. I actually meant to write I can't wait to learn that he gets a 1-on-1 date. That is what I was thinking but hard to respond from mobile phone.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:51 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote: snipped

(Nick should watch out for the pigeon cantstopl).

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 3806527698 I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pigeon!!! inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 3806527698

The pigeon is eye-to-eye with Nick in two of the shots.  I think Miss Pigeon has it bad for Nick.  laugh out loud

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the cantstopl  It kind of does look like that!! cantstopl

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Maybe it has just been a long day but I cannot spot the pigeon mentioned above, where is it at? laugh out loud

I can't find the pic!  It was a fan pic with some of the guys including Nick. There was a big pigeon in the foreground - reminiscent of Venice.

Monica - I'm not certain Smiley

I *think* I found it in the other general discussion thread. I remember now, the pigeon who flew on his head cantstopl
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 am

KB_Mom wrote:Here is pigeon pic

RealitySteve ‏
[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]
  7h7 hours ago
(UPDATE): Kaitlyn and the guys just walked into Mi Tierra restaurant.
inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 CBiFtD1VEAAflJs
inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 CBiFtD7UkAA4o5l

thanks KB!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Maybe it has just been a long day but I cannot spot the pigeon mentioned above, where is it at? laugh out loud

It's amazing how you look at a pic, minutes later go look for it and you can't find it! Geesh! laugh out loud Found it!

I don't want that pigeon anywhere near him. I don't want to see or hear anything that relates to that season! Not that what I want means anything to TPTB. Just saying. Smiley

It almost looks like Nick is staring the pigeon down having troubling flashbacks of Italy when one attacked his head giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:10 am

Maybe Nick is sending out mental telepathy to the pigeon, saying stay right where you are, don't you come any closer!!! cantstopl

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 am

This is the second Pigeon/Nick picture where it looks like they are facing each other.  What is it about Nick and Pigeons?   giggling

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 35 CBirKiXVEAAj3G6
David Cantrell ‏@coachdlc  · 2m2 minutes ago   San Antonio, TX  
They're filming "The Bachelorette" in San Antonio.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Poor guy better get GDR after wearing that ridiculous outfit and serenading her on balcony. I can't wait to learn that he gets one.

I am not too worried about whether he gets the group date roses or not, just as long as he gets one at some point each episode... We know how resourceful Nick is in making time count for something whether a little or alot. :yes:

Oh yes, of course. I actually meant to write I can't wait to learn that he gets a 1-on-1 date. That is what I was thinking but hard to respond from mobile phone.

I totally know what you mean by trying to post from the mobile, so may pop ups and dang autocorrect! I am hoping/thinking Kaitlyn would have at least 1 official 1/1 date with him before ultimately deciding if she is sending him off or taking him all the way. If he stays on the show, his 1/1 dates may mirror Becca's with them being back to back in epi 6 and 7....if he gets through those epi 8 is hometown, followed by Fantasy.....IF Nick makes it deep into the season, I bet the producers are just salivating at playing up his heartache re meeting the family again and fantasy suite and the possiblility of history repeating itself.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder how he'll bring up Andi, if at all, on the show. I don't think so but he was so polarizing her season you never know what the producers want. Plus, I genuinely believed that he fell for Andi and if he puts out his raw emotions to K about Andi, it really makes it all seem real.

They both have the advantage of having watched each other's previous relationships play out on TV.  It might not come up.

Is it for certain Kaitlyn watched last season and knows the ending? I am hoping so and that doesn't have to be rehashed because that can't be easy for Nick to have to relive/discuss.

Wouldn't be easy, IA, but if I'm K and I'm serious about N... I would certainly want to discuss it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:27 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I can't find the pic!  It was a fan pic with some of the guys including Nick. There was a big pigeon in the foreground - reminiscent of Venice.

Monica - I'm not certain Smiley

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
OMG, I just got the reference.
THAT is the funniest thing EVA!!
NR, you are the BOMB!!
The pigeon is coming back to warn him??... to sh*t in him b/c he didn't get his chance in Venince? What were you thinking???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal