SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I'm dying to hear that Nick got a 1 on 1 so maybe I can feel he has a chance. :nervous

Well, he kind of apparently had an "unofficial" 1/1 when he talked to K to get on the show and apparently in the said encounter, they made out........... but I know what you mean. On the other hand it is kind of good to blend him in on group dates as giving him a 1/1 right smack after coming on the show is going to increase the anger/target on him more than it probably already is.

ITA, Monica!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Maybe it has just been a long day but I cannot spot the pigeon mentioned above, where is it at? laugh out loud

It's amazing how you look at a pic, minutes later go look for it and you can't find it! Geesh! laugh out loud Found it!

I don't want that pigeon anywhere near him. I don't want to see or hear anything that relates to that season! Not that what I want means anything to TPTB. Just saying. Smiley

It almost looks like Nick is staring the pigeon down having troubling flashbacks of Italy when one attacked his head giggling

I'm actually CHOKING with laughter now, Monica. TOO funny!!! cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:13 am

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder how he'll bring up Andi, if at all, on the show. I don't think so but he was so polarizing her season you never know what the producers want. Plus, I genuinely believed that he fell for Andi and if he puts out his raw emotions to K about Andi, it really makes it all seem real.

They both have the advantage of having watched each other's previous relationships play out on TV.  It might not come up.

agree K said she watched Andi's season maybe not diligently but she did say she watched it. i actually wonder if nick was a top pick from that season when she signed up or if Arie or Roberto or CS were compelling for her

21 Jan 2014 How many bachelors does it take to make bitches be crazy? .. Just Juan #thebachelor

also --
poor Kait from around a year ago

@kaitlynbristowe  ·  Apr 15 Stop crossing oceans for people who won't even jump a puddle for you

I really think she needed/wanted to see nick make the effort to make things work and she knew he'd do it if he was really into her -- cos she's used to being the one making the big leaps she's learnt the "he's not that into you" lesson really well she has to make it reciprocal and a guy prove that he wants to be with her not only when its convienient for him

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 am

^^ thanks so much for the compilation, emusha..

you jinx me..giggling the other day i just PMd someone over my curio about whether K watched Andi's season and liked Nick.

this may sounds strange but hopefully makes sense : yes i do wonder if K liked Nick on Meandi's season since last season she claimed she started to falling in wuv with farmer Chris. I mean, Chris and Nick ARE VERY different (sorry.. just need to use the capitals to emphasize it giggling). IIRC on one of the pre-season nterview the Bachelor Chris himself gave me the impression that he differs from (better than?) Nick .

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:26 am

exactly....Yea def very interesting question there! i wonder how she ranked the contenders for the bach during casting ...i would say nick is more like arie than the other two guys who are VERY different from him... based on her entrance and the ballsy attitude she took she was one of the girls not exactly picked for compatibility with CS - as she told him repeatedly her connection with CS actually surprised her. i would not be surprised based on how K is if she was picked not for compatibility with CS but for "good TV" cos she's such a great personality to watch... IMO CS is wayy too conservative and by the book than she seems to be. imo for a long term match things could be tricky though CS does have a hidden wild side...

Nick's default is "i'm myself who cares what others think?" i think she agrees with that sentiment

she retweeted this dec 30
@thereaIbanksy  ·  Dec 30 How others see you is not important... How you see yourself means everything.

**edited**

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 am

^^interesting POV, emusha.

IA that K was being casted to play -borrowing CS's line- the firecracker role. Her initial edit was all fun, witty, borderline rauncy (the tush scene) laugh out loud. As the season progress- while Britt , their supposed initial Ette candidate went down hill- they highlighted more of her multiple layers of personality.

I guess for me these two can be a great match due to both seem to have such 'multiple layers of personality' **edited**. JMO. Being a viewer, they would make a compelling, full spice season.. hopefully with a happy end  Praying Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:55 am

Yea -- I think the show tptb love Kait cos she gives them the ITMs and can handle the likes of Jimmy -- I don't by any means doubt that she was put on the Jimmy episode for a reason. CS was even holding himself and looked a bit tense at all the jokes flying between her and jimmy during that date laugh out loud jimmy made a joke of it when he said "you and I are hitting it off lets forget about cs" or something like that. By her own admission she was finding it so surprising when she developed such deep feelings for CS -- i think the setting and the amount of vulnerability the setting enabled contributed to that. at the beginning she even told cs "i know all the girls want to be all serious but i just want to joke and have fun with you" I wouldn't be surprised at all if tptb were rooting for CS to keep her around.

I totally agree on the multi-dimensional bit -- I find K completely baffling in how many different sides to her there are and how authentic each of those seem of her. and her level of self awareness is also really interesting to watch -- like her making a self-depreciating joke / portraying her facial expression about when she went soft when CS gave her the HTD rose was priceless to me

I actually totally agree with notarose when she said that the way Andi was during alone time with Nick made him much more in the "proving" "chasing" "anxious" "needing reassurance" space and that held him back from letting his whole self from shinning through -- eg his twitter feed and the jokester from that wasn't depicted on our TV
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:10 am

^^ yes.. to the total full authenticity of K.. and Nick too!!

no matter how edit wanted to villainized him, i can see through the edit and find his multidimensional-self as awesome Smiley.

ditto with K may bring out 'the other', endearing side of N :yes:. as NR and you pointed emusha, i look forward to a happy-go-lucky light hearted UNSalty version of Nick this time around

#50ShadesofNickV yes

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:16 am

I agree with both Emusha & Mura :fingersarecrossed (Can't wait for this episode to air ... it's gonna be lots of giggling.)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote: snipped

(Nick should watch out for the pigeon cantstopl).

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 36 3806527698 I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pigeon!!! inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 36 3806527698

The pigeon is eye-to-eye with Nick in two of the shots.  I think Miss Pigeon has it bad for Nick.  laugh out loud

"Oh no, not you again, ok this time I'll listen to you ! I believed all those that said if you pooh on me it's good luck, they were wrong!! Now go fly a coop!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:26 am

emusha wrote:Yea -- I think the show tptb love Kait cos she gives them the ITMs and can handle the likes of Jimmy -- I don't by any means doubt that she was put on the Jimmy episode for a reason. CS was even holding himself and looked a bit tense at all the jokes flying between her and jimmy during that date laugh out loud jimmy made a joke of it when he said "you and I are hitting it off lets forget about cs" or something like that. By her own admission she was finding it so surprising when she developed such deep feelings for CS -- i think the setting and the amount of vulnerability the setting enabled contributed to that. at the beginning she even told cs "i know all the girls want to be all serious but i just want to joke and have fun with you" I wouldn't be surprised at all if tptb were rooting for CS to keep her around.

I totally agree on the multi-dimensional bit -- I find K completely baffling in how many different sides to her there are and how authentic each of those seem of her. and her level of self awareness is also really interesting to watch -- like her making a self-depreciating joke / portraying her facial expression about when she went soft when CS gave her the HTD rose was priceless to me

I actually totally agree with notarose when she said that the way Andi was during alone time with Nick made him much more in the "proving" "chasing" "anxious" "needing reassurance" space and that held him back from letting his whole self from shinning through -- eg his twitter feed and the jokester from that wasn't depicted on our TV

IA that N was more uptight in his interaction with A than we've seen him since ... and that at least part of that was due to A.  I also think that another part of his hesitancy was due to his skepticism with the process, his first time on tv and warming to the possibility of actually falling in love in such a short period of time.  Now that he's over the hump of that... and coming back to K's season in the way he has (with her endorsement), I anticipate (as you and NR have already stated) that we'll get to see a whole new multidimensional side of N... and I'm really looking forward to it!!  Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal