SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 pm

officeRules wrote:L.I.P.  Love is patient

L.I.T.  Love is Tricky?

giggling

I am SO excited for this season!!!

L.I.P. could be a Princess Bride reference  Life is Pain

making L.I.T. - love is true ....the phrase "true love" is a reoccurring theme in this film.  The film was referenced by Chris Viall last season. 

BIG stretch on this connection giggling ..."as you wish"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by emad0722 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:36 pm

notarose wrote:
officeRules wrote:L.I.P.  Love is patient

L.I.T.  Love is Tricky?

giggling

I am SO excited for this season!!!

L.I.P. could be a Princess Bride reference  Life is Pain

making L.I.T. - love is true ....the phrase "true love" is a reoccurring theme in this film.  The film was referenced by Chris Viall last season. 

BIG stretch on this connection giggling ..."as you wish"

YEEESSSS thats the most logical one yet! nice sleuthing and memory!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:21 pm

^^^why the heck not, right!?!

Notarose ... kind of a stretch but for some crazy reason I think that Kaitlyn and Nick would enjoy the connection. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that she is a Princess Bride fan too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:17 am

So it appears from pictures in the sleuthing thread that Nick was seen at the RC and he may have the group date rose. I hope!! cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 40 491246

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:05 am

nutty1 wrote:So it appears from pictures in the sleuthing thread that Nick was seen at the RC and he may have the group date rose. I hope!! cali - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 40 491246

Now, he needs to get a 1-on-1, next week. Otherwise, his chances of making it farther will become slim to none.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:07 am

^^ I would be SHOCKED if he didn't get a 1-on-1 date, either as a means to send him home (i.e. they always send them home in episode 6) or because she actually likes him
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:10 am

PRAYING FOR SOME ROSES for our guy and a 1 on 1 too!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:21 am

emad0722 wrote:PRAYING FOR SOME ROSES for our guy and a 1 on 1 too!
 Me too. Praying
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:28 am

KB_Mom wrote:
emad0722 wrote:PRAYING FOR SOME ROSES for our guy and a 1 on 1 too!
 Me too. Praying

Add me to that list :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:39 am

My crazy, wild imagination (or maybe my fantasy of what I would like to see happen): 

Nick is F1

Due to his late entry, neither Nick or Kaitlyn feel ready to get engaged yet at FRC and mutually and happily agree to continue to date (Promise ring?)  because they both see the potential 

Both give moving and emotional speeches at FRC about what they see as special in each other 

Although restrictive because sequestered, SHV give them time to really explore the mental\emotional connection without cameras, drama from other guys and storyboard manipulation and editing 

At ATFR, Nick proposes and Kaitlyn says yes

PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:15 am

Just my own opinion, but I think Nick will finagle lots of alone quality time before a finale. I believe he had alone time in NY and if he has a GDR may have gotten a bit of alone time in Texas. I think he will use that time to romance Kaitlyn hard.

If they are both feeling it, as they are both romantics at heart, I don't see either of them wasting a finale romantic setting. I think that if Nick is feeling enough to stay at the point of the final episode, then he will be feeling enough to go for it.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:27 am

officeRules wrote:Just my own opinion, but I think Nick will finagle lots of alone quality time before a finale.  I believe he had alone time in NY and if he has a GDR may have gotten a bit of alone time in Texas.  I think he will use that time to romance Kaitlyn hard.  

If they are both feeling it, as they are both romantics at heart, I don't see either of them wasting a finale romantic setting.  I think that if Nick is feeling enough to stay at the point of the final episode, then he will be feeling enough to go for it.  

I agree.  Strong possibility if, as you say, their feelings intensify exponentially over the course of filming.  I think they share a sense of romanticism balanced by an inherent pragmatic nature.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal