SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Brill Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Now this is probably CRAZY Thinking but he goes!!  Hugesmile
I was just checking Nick's favoring of Renee's tweet with Claire and Des.  Let's say he is the one having his phone at this time and not Elan. (Or it could be Elan doing this as well telling us the same thing.)  While I haven't been checking who all Nick follows but some here said it was weird that he would favor this since he doesn't follow them.  Looking at that picture of them, I was wondering what that might mean.

Bear with me here till I get my thoughts out. giggling  Is it possible that because Renee after having been on the show, then sent home and having a second chance at love (successful) by getting back with her ex is similar to Nick going back on the show a second time for his second chance at love and is similar to her because he is successful this time at love also!!!  Also Des is in the picture and she also had a second chance by going on the show and was successful.

Okay that's my  2cents , crazy as it sounds, I know.... :cutesmile!:

Probably means nothing BUT if Nick likes to tweet things that make people guess and figure things out then this would make sense, I think. Hugesmile  Could this be possible??

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 66 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:32 pm

hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm Interesting thought Brill, very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 pm

As long as that second chance isn't with you know who!!! Smiley

What picture are we talking about? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:50 pm

hi  Brill
Nick, Renee, and Claire have been mutually following each other for some time.  I think all started before Nick's season finished airing. I'm positive Renee was as it seemed like an unusual thing at the time so it stuck in my memory. Don't recall if that began on IG or Twitter. I do know that F2 Claire was at a karaoke bar on the night the ATFR was filmed with Brian, Chris, and Nick.  The club posted an IG vid of the guys singing on stage and her dancing nearby. :yes: Renee leaves her season only to return to her former love and marry...2nd chance at its finest.  Des, invested in a man who wasn't in love with her (not reciprocal), turns a corner and there is Chris who ends up being her 2nd chance but definitely the best. Crazy love!!! cray cray cray

To your theory: I love brainstorming where the rule is there are no crazy ideas, just ideas. I mean someone invented sticky notes and people probably though that would never sell.. 

2nd chance theory does play right into 2nd chance at love for Kaitlyn who was the 2nd person her last season getting the Bette buzz (Britt was the "talk" at first) and was then announced as one of 2 Bettes.  I also think her latest big heartbreak was her former guy in Germany and since she was prepared to move for him to another country, her being on the U.S. version of the franchise could be seen as a repeat of relocating for love. At WTA she specifically told Chris she was confused as to why he didn't give her a sign and that they had a romantic, physical connection with reference to intimacy in the FS.  She is the 2nd to say this live - the first was Nick.

F2 Nick returns to Bette 11 for a 2nd time (ironically 11 was his basketball jersey number, also Josh's, on epi 4 , the epi when Eric Hill left). #livelikeEric. This 2nd time, I believe, there wil be no scepticism about "acting" as the actress was voted off. Nick is also the 2nd guy who makes it clear he will only accept roses from one of the 2 Bettes. Brady was the first. Nick has chosen to go back a 2nd time, with an entirely different person, to basically re-enter his history.  It's a bit like time travel  giggling  .it reminds me of  the TV show "12 Monkeys" and ironically Kaitlyn said she wished she was like a monkey because they go after what they want cantstopl

It's a :crazed world.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As long as that second chance isn't with you know who!!! Smiley

What picture are we talking about? TYIA

This one: Renee's IG
floridaray18
3 days ago
All smiles in sunny Seattle! // Love these two:: @deshartsock @clarecrawley // Lash cred:: @noirlashlounge
livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 66 11184555_921877204530652_1064379992_n
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:26 pm

LOL @ kaitlyn saying she likes monkeys cos they go after what they want ....
I didn't even remember that but that's such a funny connection ...I guess she would like that about nick? giggling we'll have to wait and see if that's a trait she likes about him...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Thanks sdmom!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:43 pm

I posted this in his regular thread too.

bluwavz wrote:Nick finally replied to his sister's tweet and tweeted about the weather.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 6m6 minutes ago
@MariaViall Ha! Straight PB almost always but almond butter is apparently a big deal now. Gotta move with the times.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
Summer can't get here soon enough!

And also retweeted and favorite this tweet.

Nick Viall retweeted
Bill Murray @BiIIMurray  ·  17m 17 minutes ago
No one wants to hear about your diet. Just eat your salad and be sad.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:33 am

bluwavz wrote:I posted this in his regular thread too.

bluwavz wrote:Nick finally replied to his sister's tweet and tweeted about the weather.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 6m6 minutes ago
@MariaViall Ha! Straight PB almost always but almond butter is apparently a big deal now. Gotta move with the times.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
Summer can't get here soon enough!

And also retweeted and favorite this tweet.

Nick Viall retweeted
Bill Murray @BiIIMurray  ·  17m 17 minutes ago
No one wants to hear about your diet. Just eat your salad and be sad.

laugh out loud forget about the almond butter Elanick seems also to be obsessed with tweeting about weather. giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 am

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Woo Hoo!! GA posted in the Filming Schedule thread that Nick is getting a HTD!!!!!!!

NOW I am nervous!!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:39 am

nutty1 wrote::Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Woo Hoo!! GA posted in the Filming Schedule thread that Nick is getting a HTD!!!!!!!

NOW I am nervous!!! giggling

just now you are nervous?! giggling I've been nervous since the first second it was confirmed he asked to come on to the show she accepted laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:49 am

I never had any doubts that he would get a HTD. My thoughts have always been that if he gets past this episode, he will for sure be the F1. Now that it has been said that they won't be going to Milwaukee to see the whole family, I am no longer certain about his automatically being the F1, after crossing this bridge. Since his entire family won't be involved this time around , letting him go, again, won't come off quite as bad. I still see him as the one for Kaitlyn, though. I can see Kaitlyn fitting in with his family.

Last edited by julychild on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal