SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Tue May 05, 2015 10:38 am

notarose wrote:This week at some unknown time in some unknown place a red rose will be lifted and it will symbolize the future of Kaitlyn Bristowe. 

And Nicholas Viall will return to Chi a different man then when he left because every action has an outcome and every experience an effect. I think about how, as a viewer, I will be on #pinsandneedles because it is part of the human condition to invest in the happiness of others, even strangers, and to bind ourselves to them through empathy and the wish that love finds room for all in its embrace. 

If I were to author of their story, it would be about a man who wanted very much to meet a woman and simply live in her laughter & her kindness and let time grow a love worthy of a future.  There would be quiet talks in the wee hours, times of shared silence, and kisses that sink deep into the soul. The
re would be slow steps in a fast world; that organic bubble that makes everyone and everything outside of 2 fade away. There would be no critics.  
If I were the author of this story, Kaitlyn would be the one not because she is the only woman there but because there is where he was meant to find her. 

"If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew 
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,   
And so hold on when there is nothing in you 
    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

- Kipling

Dear NR,

What beautiful words and sentiments. You are a poet and romantic. I hope that you (and we) will get to witness a beautiful ending for Nick (and Kaitlyn) at the end of July. But if not, I am sure that the perfect and correct ending awaits Nick in the very near future.
bestbud!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 am

i wonder how Nick will handle twitter once the season starts airing? will he do his usual Monday night tweet sprees pretending he has no cameo this season? will he lay low until the episode he joins?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 05, 2015 12:00 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:i wonder how Nick will handle twitter once the season starts airing? will he do his usual Monday night tweet sprees pretending he has no cameo this season? will he lay low until the episode he joins?

I expect him to tweet; would be disappointed if not!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 12:24 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:i wonder how Nick will handle twitter once the season starts airing? will he do his usual Monday night tweet sprees pretending he has no cameo this season? will he lay low until the episode he joins?

Could be awkward. 
If he pokes fun, even gently, at any of the guys he could be accused in a ragmag of heaven knows what giggling .  There are ways around that though so I think he will and then will just continue when his epis are on.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 05, 2015 2:11 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Could be awkward. 
If he pokes fun, even gently, at any of the guys he could be accused in a ragmag of heaven knows what giggling .  There are ways around that though so I think he will and then will just continue when his epis are on.

He tweeted his first time on the show and demonstrated considerable tact and grace considering what went down. I expect nothing less this season!! :Nod:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 05, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm hoping his appearance is a little more than a cameo! By the end, I want him to be Kaitlyn's co-star during F1 media rounds! Hugesmile

I'd guess he should handle Twitter however he handled it during the airing of Andi's season. I don't tend to pay attention to any of these peoples tweets, so no idea what that pattern was like.

So, what's the consensus? Is he still in the game? I was so sure he was, but recently I'm second guessing myself. I think his recent tweets that sound more like him + that bubble gum (out of the bubble) tweet have me thinking maybe he was eliminated and is currently being sequestered? No idea but I wish RS would just spill the beans and get on with it already.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 2:12 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Could be awkward. 

Maybe he will tweet but keep it vague or focused on Kaitlyn. From last season it was no secret he was a fan of her so it won't come off suspicious if he tweets things regarding her. Maybe he will also comment on guys he didn't meet/were gone before he joined.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 2:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I'm hoping his appearance is a little more than a cameo! By the end, I want him to be Kaitlyn's co-star during F1 media rounds! Hugesmile

I'd guess he should handle Twitter however he handled it during the airing of Andi's season.  I don't tend to pay attention to any of these peoples tweets, so no idea what that pattern was like.

So, what's the consensus? Is he still in the game? I was so sure he was, but recently I'm second guessing myself.  I think his recent tweets that sound more like him + that bubble gum (out of the bubble) tweet have me thinking maybe he was eliminated and is currently being sequestered? No idea but I wish RS would just spill the beans and get on with it already.

I don't know if there is a consensus yet laugh out loud. I don't count his SM as a definitive "eliminated" clue because it has been active the whole time even times it was confirmed he was filming. For all we know the tweets have been Nick the whole time. It also could be a collaborative effort btw Nick/production etc to keep people guessing.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 05, 2015 2:36 pm

I hate that I'm invested even before the show airs or we know anything about the other guys! Blah. If Nick is F1, I'll probably be pretty invested in this season, and if not, I'll probably passively watch like I do most seasons. Watch out though. I tend to get invested during heated/controversial board-war type seasons (Emily & Jillian). I think there is defiinate potential if Nick is F1 for things to get heated across the divide.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 2:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:I hate that I'm invested even before the show airs or we know anything about the other guys! Blah.  If Nick is F1, I'll probably be pretty invested in this season, and if not, I'll probably passively watch like I do most seasons.  Watch out though.  I tend to get invested during heated/controversial board-war type seasons (Emily & Jillian). I think there is defiinate potential if Nick is F1 for things to get heated across the divide.

I agree. I for one am Team Nick always but last season he was definitely polarizing across the fanbases so those who already had distaste for him are probably rearing to pounce further against him. That is just the nature of the show I guess. There then of course will be the fans of Nick ready to combat against it. I have never followed the show prior to it airing so this is new to me and completely confusing.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 05, 2015 2:46 pm

To be honest, I'm starting to doubt even that the Vialls flew out of town for a HTD. That could have been put out there by their camp to mislead fans. Both Ben and Nick couldn't have had HTDs on the same day. There was plenty of commotion about Ben's on the 28th. By the 29th Kaitlyn was flying back to LA. So I don't know where they could have fit in Nick's. That piece of info is really confusing to me and has brought doubts about Nick being still in the running. Don't know what to think anymore. no idea. Hopefully by next week we'll know either way.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 2:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:I hate that I'm invested even before the show airs or we know anything about the other guys! Blah.  If Nick is F1, I'll probably be pretty invested in this season, and if not, I'll probably passively watch like I do most seasons.  Watch out though.  I tend to get invested during heated/controversial board-war type seasons (Emily & Jillian). I think there is defiinate potential if Nick is F1 for things to get heated across the divide.

I bowed out last season after a point and stayed on the Nick fan thread only. That worked for me. 

As to this season, I decided a few weeks back that once the season starts my sleuthing ends. The only heat I'm interested in is if Nick heats up on screen :uptonogood
If she chooses someone else, that guy is the one for her and that's why she's there. I just won't be that interested but that ok. Who knows, Nick may feel Kaitlyn isn't right for him once getting to know her. 

Of course, my best case scenerio is that their worlds collide and combine into something spectacular.  Why not?!  There certainly are a lot reasons why. He could be the salt to her pepper giggling .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal