Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:31 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:good point both of you.

is it possible that she ends F1 and the relation is already over?
it is also possible that things went a bit too far at the fantasy date and since she was not F1, she is upset and try to prove her point that he was a big A*** with her all along?

I do not exclude that possibility :P

however, if I look at the recent pictures... she sure does not look devastated. So no matter what happen, it is either in the past OR all is good for her and arthur now.
Art has already stated in interview (in video) that he will not be doing anything other than kissing.

I think she is just really excited by the fame and that she got the first kiss and people saw it on TV.

could be, could be not. could be a girl in love or knowing that she is the F1
The same way we could see more than a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress when she posted it as a banner on her facebook page
we think a lot but we know nothing at the end giggling
That is why we are speculating. If we all knew the ending and the show was over then there is not much to speculate or sleuth. 

So I am speculating that she is not F1 or if she is F1 that they are not together is based on sleuthing that Dani liked the post that is negative about Art on her public figure page. Also based on her being the one to tag Art in her twitter discussion and bring him into the conversation and then he responding to "Stop blowing up my phone". That is what my speculation is based on. Not the edit  or kisses or what we see but Dani's own actions post-show. 

I don't look at all the positive posts on SM activity because those are the norm. I look at the red flags. And what Dani does that is a red flag (liking the negative post about Art, liking TBAU S3 guy and posting about him, twitter exchange with Art, and has a public figure page). 

I also do this for all the other contestants and for Art as well (and already posted about red-flags concerning him...):

- For Kristie I see a red-flag because she posted on her fb about finding other good looking guys and has a public figure page. 
- For Alysha I see red-flag because she has a public IG that she posts about herself and tags Art. She also follows guys on her IG that look like her ex... (and not like Art at all).
- For Matilda I see a red-flag because she was on SM active before Dani, Alysha and even Kristie as far as we know and was posting about her roommate leaving at a time when the FRC was supposed to happen. Art is also not following her on Twitter!
- For Chrystal I see a red-flag because she smokes and Art said he doesn't like it when girls smoke or when they think they are better than someone else (as seen on the show she came across this way) and also has a public figure page.
- Poppy having a public figure page and Brigette her best friend in the mansion not saying that Poppy was someone she wanted Art to choose and also not saying that Poppy liked him. 

So for me, I look at things that may be red flags, imo. Doesn't mean they are right or wrong but they are post-show things that the contestants and the lead are doing that are suspicious.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Art has already stated in interview (in video) that he will not be doing anything other than kissing.

I think she is just really excited by the fame and that she got the first kiss and people saw it on TV.

could be, could be not. could be a girl in love or knowing that she is the F1
The same way we could see more than a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress when she posted it as a banner on her facebook page
we think a lot but we know nothing at the end giggling
That is why we are speculating. If we all knew the ending and the show was over then there is not much to speculate or sleuth. 

So I am speculating that she is not F1 or if she is F1 that they are not together is based on sleuthing that Dani liked the post that is negative about Art on her public figure page. Also based on her being the one to tag Art in her twitter discussion and bring him into the conversation and then he responding to "Stop blowing up my phone". That is what my speculation is based on. Not the edit  or kisses or what we see but Dani's own actions post-show. 

I don't look at all the positive posts on SM activity because those are the norm. I look at the red flags.[b] And what Dani does that is a red flag (liking the negative post about Art, liking TBAU S3 guy and posting about him, twitter exchange with Art, and has a public figure page). [/b]

I also do this for all the other contestants and for Art as well (and already posted about red-flags concerning him...):

- For Kristie I see a red-flag because she posted on her fb about finding other good looking guys and has a public figure page. 
- For Alysha I see red-flag because she has a public IG that she posts about herself and tags Art. She also follows guys on her IG that look like her ex... (and not like Art at all).
- For Matilda I see a red-flag because she was on SM active before Dani, Alysha and even Kristie as far as we know and was posting about her roommate leaving at a time when the FRC was supposed to happen. Art is also not following her on Twitter!
- For Chrystal I see a red-flag because she smokes and Art said he doesn't like it when girls smoke or when they think they are better than someone else (as seen on the show she came across this way) and also has a public figure page.
- Poppy having a public figure page and Brigette her best friend in the mansion not saying that Poppy was someone she wanted Art to choose and also not saying that Poppy liked him. 

So for me, I look at things that may be red flags, imo. Doesn't mean they are right or wrong but they are post-show things that the contestants and the lead are doing that are suspicious.

with all due respect ALL, YOU think it is a red flag because you think dani is not the F1
I, on the other hand, do not see it as a red flag but as a young woman (they are all young and looking for boyfriend/girlfriends!!!) who was possibly F1 of is still possibly F1 and want to have fun because her sense of humor is quirky and probably not the one we understand because 1/ we are not kiwi 2/ we do not know them 3/ we do not know the reason yet
So for me it is a world of possibilities and I am seeing what you see differently.

but I also see all the girls as kids playing on TV right now. It is cute and all but honestly it looks like a kindergarten or a TV boot camp. They all had the experience of their lifetime, they all enjoy the fame and fans, it boots their ego but nothing serious and I include dani in this gang. For me this NZ is a bit childish, cute but childish.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:24 pm

As always, everything I post is my opinion as stated in my signature. 

Just to clarify, it is because of the SM activity by Dani that I don't think she is F1 not the other way around... meaning, I am not saying Dani is not F1 and then finding reasons for this rather I find reasons that are showing me she is not. Again, if you look in this thread I was one of the one who was saying Dani could be F1. It was only due to her SM activity that I changed my mind.

It is just my opinion that F1 would not like a post that casts a negative light on the lead if she is with the lead. 

So yes, to me that is a red flag (which to me means a negative thing). 

A lot of stuff can be neutral  or either positive or negative but the question is can Dani liking a post that is negative about Art be seen as positive? 

It can be see as neutral, misleading, etc, imo. But can it be seen as positive? That is, does it indicate that she is F1 and/or with Art when she likes a post that is negative about Art? If so, then I need to rethink my definition of positive... because to me she is either misleading or it means nothing at all. I just don't see how it is positive  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:48 pm

all is good ALL. I love reading you and since I am a contrary person, I love that we can share our differences. it is all good! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 pm

HEA wrote:all is good ALL. I love reading you and since I am a contrary person, I love that we can share our differences. it is all good! yes
bestbud! Now watch Art choose someone other than Dani or Matilda Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 8 3806527698 It will still be fun sleuthing though. No RS spoilers makes it fun :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:53 pm

OMG if he picks alysha or anybody else I am going to die laughing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:56 pm

So ladies, I am catching up.  I agree the ladies seem young, but that is because for the most part they are young.  Art himself is not that old.  And since he is being realistic about finding a girlfriend and not a wife, I have no problem with that at all.  I say good for Art.  He is still completely adorable, but I do agree that Chrystal is very irritating.

Oh and I have to say, I don't see the whole appeal of Dani all that much, but maybe it is just me. She is a bit more immature IMO than some of the others.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:07 pm

it is the fan thread, just for you to know ...

But since it looks like I am the only one rooting for Dani as F1, I would feel too lonely to talk with myself, me and moi.

so bring it on! I will take my white armor and my sword and defend Dani with everything you have to say.... (ahem... until the FRC, then after it is free for all!)

(kidding)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So ladies, I am catching up.  I agree the ladies seem young, but that is because for the most part they are young.  Art himself is not that old.  And since he is being realistic about finding a girlfriend and not a wife, I have no problem with that at all.  I say good for Art.  He is still completely adorable, but I do agree that Chrystal is very irritating.

Oh and I have to say, I don't see the whole appeal of Dani all that much, but maybe it is just me.  She is a bit more immature IMO than some of the others.
Yup, definitely liking Art. Everyone other than Chrystal and Danielle B is 26 or younger so it is a younger crowd and searching for a girlfriend is great! Don't see Dani's appeal either so it is not just you... and she is the youngest. But HEA is cheering for her so there's room for everyone. Dani actually reminds me a bit of Trisha, quirky, youthful, etc. Pulling faces... Trisha did this as well on Bach Canada. Wonder if that is a sign since they use the same website company as Bach Can....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:26 pm

HEA wrote:it is the fan thread, just for you to know ...

But since it looks like I am the only one rooting for Dani as F1, I would feel too lonely to talk with myself, me and moi.

so bring it on! I will take my white armor and my sword and defend Dani with everything you have to say.... (ahem... until the FRC, then after it is free for all!)

(kidding)

Sorry, I honestly didn't know that any of these were fan threads. Usually it says so in the header and these don't.

Dani is okay, just seems a bit young to me, but so does Natalie for that matter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 8 Zxvds8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 8 R0r0no

Back to top Go down