SELECT CONTENT

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Finally confirmation from Art himself, he is still with his F1 & he would do the show all over again just because he got to meet someone.
http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/tv-guide/68205018/bachelor-art-kisses-and-tells

After weeks of tipsy cocktail parties, expensive dates, girly conversations and embarrassing moments it will all soon be over and we will know who has won the heart of The Bachelor New Zealand's Art Green.

Speculation is rife the chosen woman is a blonde although Green, who has finished filming the reality show, is sworn to secrecy about her identity. However he will talk a little about what life with his new girlfriend is like.

"We have to try to meet up at secret locations which is kind of exciting but also a bit annoying," he says.

"It does make it a little more difficult but, yeah, it is exciting.

"We've been meeting at a few different locations. We can't go anywhere in public so I've been doing a lot of cooking which is great because I like cooking."

Although the show has a happy ending (except perhaps for the rejected women), 26-year-old Green, who is part owner of a food business called Clean Paleo Ltd, was understandably hesitant about taking part in The Bachelor.

"I got asked if I wanted to do it and I was really unsure for two reasons. I was thinking for me personally if it was what I'd want to do.

"It's a pretty weird sort of a way to find someone. So I was like 'I don't know if it's really the right thing for me'. And also I thought about my business as well. Could it have negative implications for the business?

"So I talked that over with my business partners because we never knew how the show was going to be received and whether or not people thought it was going to be good.

"I think a lot of people were like 'Oh, New Zealand is going to try to make The Bachelor and it's going to be crap'. But I think everyone's been pleasantly surprised with how professional the whole show looks which is pretty cool.

"I talked it over with my family a lot and broke it all down with pros and cons to figure out if it was really the right sort of thing for me."

The series kicked off with 21 women at an Auckland mansion who were each hoping to make a romantic connection with Green.

That number has been whittled down over the course of the series as Green got to know the contestants in the glare of lights, cameras and a television production crew.

"Each of the dates – kissing a girl for the first time – was always awkward," Green recalls.

"It's like real life but you've also got 10 people with three cameras that are five metres from you.

"Trying to escape into your little world and have this romance and to block out those cameras is quite difficult."

He says one of his stand-out dates was when he caught a plane to Kawau Island with yoga instructor Poppy.

"That was just incredibly beautiful," Green says.

But he also counts some of the final dates on the show among his favourites too.

"The dates towards the end (of the series) were with girls that I had more of a connection with," says Green.

"I could start to imagine that I was living a normal life with a girl. Those dates were quite special in that way."

The show has been a hit with audiences although it has not been without its detractors with some labelling it sexist and degrading and saying that Green is taking part only to promote his business.

He sighs at the suggestion he is just using the show to further his business.

"The truth is completely the opposite," he says.

"I was really worried that it was going to be negative for the company and that was a major reason why I wasn't going to do it. Going into the show, not knowing how it was going to be perceived, how I'm going to come across... it could all have been negative towards the company."

Green says the most challenging thing about the show was letting down the contestants.

"That was horrible," he admits.

And he says seeing his face plastered on advertising billboards is weird.

"A bus went past with my face on it," he says during our phone interview.

So would he do it all again?

"Yes because it's worked out so well and I've had such an amazing experience. I've done some amazing things and met some amazing people and have come out of it with someone. The pros have far outweighed any con."

For more great TV stories, subscribe to the TV Guide www.mags4gifts.co.nz

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by holymoly Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 pm

The Bachelor: Granddad auditioned for James Bond role http://nzh.tw/11442384 via @nzherald

So there. A bit of a show pony gene in the Green family

holymoly

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 12:07 am

Alysha looks very concerned and a bit upset. Even comments for this pic note this:

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 11201730_764894286959570_1319400208_nhttp://websta.me/p/976431544235932068_26252765
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Woman's Day cover Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 1487434_10153621131252334_7713417752247261419_n
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153621131252334

I have read inside the magazine and this is what each girl says:

Matilda: She says she has been completely herself throughout the show and hopes that if it is meant to be it will be! She says that Art and her would have a wonderful life together if she is the final girl and that it would be a lot of fun and they could do anything together and it would be amazing. She imagines having a big family and if a wedding were to happen it would take place at his lake house.

Alysha: Says she has strong feelings for Art but has not fallen in love with Art because she sees he has strong connections with the other girls too which has stopped her from falling in love with him. She has held back because she will only allow herself to fall for him if she is the final girl. She says she is realistic that she might not be the last girl left standing.

Dani: Has no doubts she will receive Art's final rose since she says she is just wrapped up in the Dani and Art bubble. She says she is definitely falling for Art and she is freaking out that there is a real possibility that she is falling for Art and that she feels there is a real potential with her and Art that she didn't have with her past relationships.

Also, there is a page with Poppy and her interview.

Poppy: From day one she always thought that Art and Matilda suited each other best and that was always in the back of her mind throughout the show. She says that she always felt from day one that Matilda would win and this made her have doubts from the beginning and these were amplified as time went by and then solidified when she had her HTD. Her mother told her that while Art liked her, Art was not in love with her and this confirmed what she had felt all along - that they were just friends. She says she was so happy when Art didn't call her name at the rose ceremony because she didn't want to continue on; she didn't want to settle for a guy who wasn't in love with her.

There is also an article on Dani and Art with photos of them in the water in Gold Coast, Australia. Mostly photos, the article touches on how they were physically close while taking surf lessons on the Gold Coast for their fantasy date (thus the title and little photo insert on the magazine cover). Art says that Dani looked beautiful without her makeup on and it was the first time he had seen her without makeup.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 pm

^^ thanks AAL yes
any possibility to get a scan of the articles please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 7:33 pm

posted on dani facebook

WOW art was definitely into her and her into him and it looks that they had an incredible time together!!!

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 2qnsej8

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Qnpyef

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 9:28 pm

interesting that the 2 girls highlighted with REVLON are dani and matilda

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Get-Matildas-Beautiful-Outdoors-Look/tabid/5055/articleID/111304/Default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:24 am

Alysha just posted some woman's day shots on her instagram if anyone can kindle bring over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Bachelor620

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11443505

The Bachelor rumours busted
12:00 PM Tuesday May 5, 2015

As we head towards the final rose, the rumour mill has hit overdrive with all kinds of scurrilous gossip plaguing Art and the show.

Facebook is awash with all kinds of alleged inside intel, from unimpeachable sources - like the guy whose Mum overheard Art's mum tell their local butcher who wins.

We've even heard rumours that false rumours are deliberately being circulated by the show's producers to throw us all off the scent. The subterfuge!

So we thought it time to get to the bottom of this sneakiness and bust open some of the Bachelor's most outlandish rumours.

And no, for the record, we have no idea who wins.

Rumour 1. The Bachelor is back with his ex-girlfriend

One of the most widespread rumours doing the rounds is that Art has ditched the show's winner in favour of reuniting with his ex-girlfriend. This is categorically NOT true, we've been told.

In fact, his ex-girlfriend lives in France, where she works on super yachts. Word is she wasn't too impressed by Art's decision to become the Bachelor and this is a deliberate red herring.

Rumour 2. The Bachelor is bi-sexual

This is another tall tale doing the rounds on social media. Sources close to the Bach say it's 100 per cent not true. Besides, if there was any truth to this, we're sure Mike Puru would have kicked those gals to the curb and got himself a piece of Art's heart. If only.

Rumour 3. A customs crack down caused major wardrobe malfunctions

Avid viewers will have noticed that not every fancy frock was as well-fitting as it could or should have been. Apparently the girls were forced to squeeze, shimmy and Spanx their way into dresses after some of the frocks were held up at customs. We have it on good authority this is a true story - and was apparently the biggest drama to play out behind the scenes.

Rumour 4. The Bachelor was paid $65,000 for his role, plus thousands more from mag deals

While it is true Art was paid for his role on the show, we have no idea where this figure came from. A MediaWorks spokesperson told us: "As with all the shows, talent are paid a small fee to cover their expenses while they are on the show."

Internationally, stars of the franchise reportedly earn six figures for their star turns, with thousands more on offer for appearances and endorsements.

As for any magazine deals, sources tell us it's highly unlikely he will have been paid anything for stories to date as they will fall under contractual publicity obligations. Once the show ends, money will be on the table - with big bucks (between $10 - $20,000) on offer for any exclusive announcements, like an engagement or break up details.

Rumour 5. The Bachelorette spin-off is in the works

Much though we would love this to be true, inside sources tell us it's pure fan fiction at this point. Word is it took producers weeks to find just one attractive, articulate, eligible male willing to go on the show and they hold out zero hope of finding the 21 needed to make The Bachelorette a reality.

• The Bachelor final screens tonight and tomorrow on TV3 at 7.30pm

- nzherald.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 11205875_258048267699181_460237329_n

@alyshajadebrown
It's fantasy dates tonight on the Gold Coast emoji #thebachelornz can't believe there are only two more episodes
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 2:49 pm

interesting....

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 157yhlh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+6
Jolena
mercieme
AEF
Kapiti
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum