SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 am

I do not think it is a recent picture. It was taken during the show I believe. They showed it on the previews. I don't think they are together now even though they might have agreed at the sixth week to stay married. That was back in early February. JMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 21, 2015 4:32 pm

^^^I agree with it not being a recent picture.

I have no idea if they are still together. They have a nice playful chemistry together and hopefully something can grow out of that. But, who knows ... this season is so wonky!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Thu May 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Ryan just answered someone today about the clay mask, he said "haha my wife does it once a week!".
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Fri May 22, 2015 10:34 am

Lol yesterday someone was ragging on Jac on the mafs fan page on facebook about chilling out with pinching Ryan's face and she said that she "should have punched him instead of pinched his face for what he said/did" hahaha.. She said it in a couple of comments, too. It Lo oks like those posts got deleted though MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698 I guess the fan page deleted it or the show told jac to. A little harsh but it sounded like she was really hurt and caught off guard at that point of the experiment.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:02 pm

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight/videos/vb.296143973921929/375620395974286/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:Lol yesterday someone was ragging on Jac on the mafs fan page on facebook about chilling out with pinching Ryan's face and she said that she "should have punched him instead of pinched his face for what he said/did" hahaha.. She said it in a couple of comments, too. It Lo oks like those posts got deleted though MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698 I guess the fan page deleted it or the show told jac to. A little harsh but it sounded like she was really hurt and caught off guard at that point of the experiment.

I didn't see this and the fact it was yesterday tells me that she is still hurting and that they are over. IMO I believe they stayed married but are no longer together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Sat May 23, 2015 12:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mafs_fan_10 wrote:Lol yesterday someone was ragging on Jac on the mafs fan page on facebook about chilling out with pinching Ryan's face and she said that she "should have punched him instead of pinched his face for what he said/did" hahaha.. She said it in a couple of comments, too. It Lo oks like those posts got deleted though MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698 I guess the fan page deleted it or the show told jac to. A little harsh but it sounded like she was really hurt and caught off guard at that point of the experiment.

I didn't see this and the fact it was yesterday tells me that she is still hurting and that they are over.  IMO  I believe they stayed married but are no longer together.  Smiley

On the same thread, jac said how she showed Ryan sympathy and consideration even when he told her "he didn't have feelings for her." We didn't see him explicitly state that in the show, did we?

It makes me feel really bad for Jaclyn that Ryan Initiated sex (and she went with it) Andd proposed to her on nye and then basically told her it was a mistake since he didn't really connect with her. I give her serious props. I think I would have been too upset and hurt to follow out the rest of the experiment. Especially knowing it would be seen on TV.

If they are still together, I truly hope they have fallen in love with each other and can forgive the other for their initial prejudices. Otherwise I really hope they aren't and just parted ways for their sakes.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Mon May 25, 2015 10:48 am

I'm new here but have been lurking for a while. Ryan and Jaclyn are my fave couple. I'm hoping they stay together. I read before that someone said when Ryan pulled away from Jaclyn it was due to stress - over his mother and niece and the big change in his life.

I agree. He seems like a kind man who takes his responsibilities and his love seriously. Since Jaclyn does too I think she'll understand him soon. They put things into perspective and are willing to compromise. Anyone who would help care for his niece at his age and anyone who'd wait 2 years for sex are patient!

Edit: Wrong day for new show.

Last edited by Wanderluster on Mon May 25, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 am

This last episode actually it was very clear what his issues were -- control.
He felt like he was losing control of his life -- partly it was also cos Jac wasn't letting him do the basic things that made him feel self-sufficient and like a man e.g. ordering his own meal....then the cheek pinching probably made him feel like a little boy which is not what he wants to feel with his wife. moving so far away from his mom and niece also took away how he was a provider and caretaker and "in control" in some parts of his life...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Mon May 25, 2015 12:05 pm

emusha wrote:This last episode actually it was very clear what his issues were -- control.
He felt like he was losing control of his life -- partly it was also cos Jac wasn't letting him do the basic things that made him feel self-sufficient and like a man e.g. ordering his own meal....then the cheek pinching probably made him feel like a little boy which is not what he wants to feel with his wife. moving so far away from his mom and niece also took away how he was a provider and caretaker and "in control" in some parts of his life...

True. The last straw was her insisting to pay for the groceries, but IMO he stuck up for himself and they got that under control. Control is Jac's way of preventing herself from being hurt. And the underlying issue for Ryan is his family. Maybe Ryan will see that Jaclyn is willing to be part of his family. Fingers crossed.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 12:26 pm

^^^ Great point about Jac using control as a defense mechanism for not getting hurt. She needs to truly open up her heart and also LISTEN to Ryan. Watching him order the meal was the first step of her letting go and becoming truly vulnerable. It was hard for her though, and I hope she realizes how necessary it was and is.

I still think these two stayed married but just not sure if they are still together. He is in Long Island all the time. Not sure Jac is there or not.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Along with the above great points about their issues, I want to add I think Ryan needs his quiet reflection time, since he is an introvert, and Jacki being the over-the-top extrovert never gave him any peace. I lived with someone like her and nearly lost my sanity because I need my alone time and he needed to be "in my face" at all times. Talk, talk, talking. That issue will kill all feelings of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt