SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Guys, I really don't think they're just flirty friends. The things they fav and post to fans make no sense if they're not still married, which includes Ryan fav'ing things admonishing him for not cherishing Jac and wishing for their happily ever after. Not to say they didn't have problems but it's all edit to make us think none of them stayed together when at least R/J are obviously still together. Jmo of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fchew75 Thu May 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Alanna, That's what I'm saying they're tweets and what they fav looks like they're still together and happy I mean if I had to put money on one couple for sure to still be together it would be those two so I think Ryan does get his sh*it together in the end. Plus when they were sitting on the couch together for the decision day they were closer than the other couples and holding hands cuddled up together if I'm going to divorce you we are not going to be cuddled up that's for sure and their will be no hand holding that way no mixed signals.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Agree with you Alanna!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 8367-910 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 I_got_13 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Thu May 14, 2015 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kiki_P wrote:This gives me some hope.  

https://instagram.com/p/2pVRjdFQ01/?taken-by=jacmeth

and there's a wedding band on her finger?

There is. :dancing peg:

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu May 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Kiki_P wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kiki_P wrote:This gives me some hope.  

https://instagram.com/p/2pVRjdFQ01/?taken-by=jacmeth

and there's a wedding band on her finger?

There is.   :dancing peg:
HOPE!!!! laugh out loud

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 am

I'd love for someone to sleuth out some pics from the wedding to see if Ryan R is attendance!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 4:58 pm

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight/videos/vb.296143973921929/372848449584814/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 pm

The baby thing...

Even though Ryan brought it up first...did you notice how Jacklyn then jumped on baby discussions immediately on the couch..?...

Maybe a big mistake by Jacklyn, most men I know why shy away from a girl that comes on aggressively about that topic only three weeks after meeting each other. Also her sis brought over the little one....

I can sympathize with Ryan pulling away here, Maybe feeling trapped here with not just marriage but starting a family. Sure that he will see realize (I hope) that he has a catch. I believe that the sequence of events supports this.

Tip for the ladies out there, hold off as long as possible on the baby talk. Especially if you have only known the guy for three weeks.  That's lots of work to be done before those discussions should pop up, and if he brings it up first, play it cool :yes:  if you can.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Gentleman wrote:The baby thing...

Even though Ryan brought it up first...did you notice how Jacklyn then jumped on baby discussions immediately on the couch..?...

Maybe a big mistake by Jacklyn, most men I know why shy away from a girl that comes on aggressively about that topic only three weeks after meeting each other. Also her sis brought over the little one....

I can sympathize with Ryan pulling away here, Maybe feeling trapped here with not just marriage but starting a family. Sure that he will see realize (I hope) that he has a catch. I believe that the sequence of events supports this.

Tip for the ladies out there, hold off as long as possible on the baby talk. Especially if you have only known the guy for three weeks.  That's lots of work to be done before those discussions should pop up, and if he brings it up first, play it cool :yes:  if you can.

ITA -- it seems like he went cold right after this conversation.
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 1:39 am

His first Tweet in a couple days.

ryan ranellone
@LIRealEstate01
#claymask #sneakpeak #mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight
MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 CFazf0SUEAEEsHU

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 8367-910 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 I_got_13 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 am

Cute picture. I hope these guys are the real deal and not both being so nice and open that they don't get the match they need.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyDoxy Wed May 20, 2015 8:16 am

giggling  I have a feeling this is a recent picture.  we've had some warm days in the New York area over the past week or so  with some shorts and T-shirt days...this gives me hope!:cutesmile!:

RoxyDoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt