SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Thanks Mom22boys!

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:54 pm

mom22boys wrote:I figured it out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Ranellone/772715112806701?fref=ts

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Ryan_210

He denies being with the ex but not what was actually reported by NYC Lax .... That he stayed at her HOUSE. I think he abandoned Jaclyn and didn't sleep there. Not giving it a real go. Vs cheating. That actually makes more sense to me. He hasn't stated that he stayed in the marriage overnight. Indeed he nearly implies he put family first and did not. He wasn't that into her, that's all. He is saying that in words over and over from day one in his ITMs anyway.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by MindyKB Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:05 pm

How can he be "just not that into her"!??!!!!!????!?! I've said to my husband ALL season, when he was having "doubts" that he better get his sh*t together, because he could NEEEVVVEERRR get a girl THAT wonderful, and beautiful, inside AND OUT on his own!!! EVER!! My opinion, he hit the JACKPOT (Cha-ching Cha-ching Cha-ching!) getting "matched" with her! Shoot, I'm a married, straight woman, and even *I* want to marry Jaclyn! Tee hee. I just want to shake Ryan and say "maybe take a risk, and maybe get over yourself, and "GO SEE ABOUT A GIRL" - Good Will Hunting.
Shfewww, needed to get that out!

MindyKB

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Because she is an intense fifteen on his scale of one to ten. It exhausts and scares him even though he respects her and agrees with what you are saying about her. That is my read.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 pm

^Exactly. He likes her but she is just too much for him. She does have a big personality and that can be a lot to take for some people, Ryan included.

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 87b72b10 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 86669110 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MindyKB Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:36 pm

I get that, but that doesn't mean it can't work. I just wish he could accept that she's that way, and embrace that about her. Opposites attract. I honestly think Ryan put too much pressure on being "married" instead of just getting to know her for her and just couldn't relax and let feelings maybe grow. Don't get me wrong, I love Ryan!
I read an article from Jamie from season 1 where she said "immediately after I decided to stay married on the final day, I regretted it. Because I was not in love with Doug. So I told him that. And he said right back to me he wasn't in love with me either (yet) and that's when we began to fall in love"
So much PRESSURE to please these so called "experts" and the network. I just wish they could have a "re-do". Without cameras, without experts, without producers, etc etc. I loved them together! And maybe her being at a 15 can help him come out of his shell a little. Ahhhh! Now I'm just rambling. Lol. Whatever happens, I'm sure it's not like they'll NEVER talk again (egghh hhheemm Davina and Sean) So MAYBE something CAN grow out of a friendship later down the road.

MindyKB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:43 pm

I don't like any of the men this season.
Jac is too good for Ryan. He  doesn't deserve a girl like that. He's a broke realtor...or should I say Loser?

Jac needs to be a Bachelorette on ABC. She would be awesome...only REAL MEN need to apply.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by MindyKB Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Ariela wrote:I don't like any of the men this season.
Jac is too good for Ryan. He  doesn't deserve a girl like that. He's a broke realtor...or should I say Loser?

Jac needs to be a Bachelorette on ABC. She would be awesome...only REAL MEN need to apply.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!! I was just about to post the SAME thing!! :yes: :yes: :yes: for you

MindyKB

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Jaclyn would be even more "off the wall" than Kaitlyn. TPTB would never consider her since she is not a retread from a previous season. All MHO FWIW.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:24 pm

I like Jaclyn but she's a little too OTT for me so I can see her being too much for Ryan. I don't see her as the Bachelorette for the same reason but she'll find someone who's better suited for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 pm

IMO, Jaclyn is too much for most men. My guess is that Ryan was immediately attracted to her and liked the chase but as soon as she became gung-ho for him, she scared him off. I'm disappointed the producers (I can't help but think of UnREAL) were able to talk her into staying with Ryan until the 6-month reunion, especially since she so clearly was headed for divorce.

I don't see her ever having a chance at the 'ette gig and, quite frankly, I'm glad. I'd have to fast-forward the entire season on mute!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am

This is jut going all kinds of crazy, Ryan D's friends talking about Jac.

From her Twitter:

https://twitter.com/StephDinDC/status/610302845250879488/photo/1

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt