SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 am

This reunion was such a toxic brew of disfunction. From the "experts" all the way through to the participants, it was just sad and depressing to watch. I'm at least glad that Ryan and Jac were civil, and Jac in particular seems to be the most mature and least vindictive among them all. Not saying the others don't have reasons to be emotional and pissed, but it doesn't make for a pleasant viewing experience.

Thank God that is done.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 am

Jac and Ryan saying they would give it another chance seem forced and coerced. She seemed way over all of his bs.

Last edited by robinvi on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 am

giggling I think the looks on those expert's faces were priceless.  I was looking at their faces and all I  could think of was whether they are regretting attaching their "expertise " to this mess. Now, I  have 1 less reality tv show to watch, next would be the bachelor

Last edited by lexforlife on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by klegg88 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 am

I'm not sure I understand what Jaclyn agreed to? no idea

klegg88

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

Guess they had to cut out anything that supported jess's lawsuit. They scrambled and edited these like crazy. She left needing security and they arent showing it.

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

It took a lot of restraint for Jaclyn.  Ryan hasn't contacted her for months??????? What a jerk!!  I hope that she does not get back with him.  She deserves better.  When my husband and I were first dating, we talked all of the time and saw each other as much as possible.  By Ryan not reaching out to her at all means that he really isn't that into her.  I wouldn't waste my time if I were she.

Last edited by nan27 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 am

Ryan D. seems like he is on drugs. Other than handing Ryan the $100, Jessica handled herself well considering Ryan's treatment. He kept the $100, I assume. I didn't see him giving it back or leaving it when he stormed out.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 am

Okay but wait, on July 7th this creative collaboration has this in store for our viewing pleasure: http://www.people.com/article/seven-year-switch-fyi-reality-show-trailer

https://twitter.com/FYI/status/609435162158329856 (better trailer for the overall concept w/out the cast)

Last edited by sounproductive on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 am

i think a lot of people are confusing a strong woman with a egocentrical one. jaclyn and jessica are strong. they went through a lot, they put up with a lot. davina is just egocentrical. she expects everything to be about her and everyone being in tune to HER. she thinks she's a princess.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 am

IHMO,I'm thinking they just said yes to get those quacks to stop hounding them. You know they have to have 1 couple stay married to ensure that the paycheck keeps coming. I'm thinking that season 2 being such an epic fail, that season 3 might not be picked up anf even if it is, that it will be last for this series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 am

TheEyesHaveIt wrote:I'd take my chances on letting Kevin set up the matches and counsel the couples in Season 4...

Good lawd if he said I hear what you're saying one more time. He has to have an honorary PhD. lolpanda

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 am

TheEyesHaveIt wrote:I'd take my chances on letting Kevin set up the matches and counsel the couples in Season 4...

cantstopl

single - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13