SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:15 pm

makeupchick85 wrote:I think Jessica gave him the 100 in forum where she knew he couldn't punch her in the eye.

I normally don't have a lot of appreciation for provocative behavior, and that was not the best move. But....he had no problem with keeping it, and I think that illustrated her point.

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Jessica said it was only one watch and I don't believe for a second it was his grandfather's. He's a lying liar and was trying to garner some sympathy by exaggerating the issue and bringing his grandparents into it. Not that I condone breaking anyone's property in retaliation, but at least she apologized and bought him a new watch.

She also proved her point with the $100, because it sure looked like he pocketed it. He pretended to throw it away, but he didn't, he took it. So yeah, seems like he Mr. Moneybags won't turn down extra cash. Funny.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:26 pm

just because she apologized does not make it right. He apologized, still does not make that right either. Both are immature and i question both or there reasoning's for going on there.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:32 pm

After the show last night they announced a new show featuring Courtney and Jason and Doug and Jamie. Jamie tweeted about it as well. Is anyone here planning to watch? I personally think this is a bad idea for the marriages and will put a lot of unnecessary pressure on relatively new relationships and I am just not interesting in following the any more. Am I in the minority?

MODs if I posted this in the wrong place I apologize.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:32 pm

He told her that he was "busy" on Valentine's Day. Yet, he was with another girl and she found proof of his infidelity. Who knows if it was an old watch just to let him know that she was there? No, she shouldn't have done it; however, she replaced the watch. It definitely didn't rise to the violence that Ryan showed towards Jessica throughout the entire show.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:34 pm

WatcheronWall wrote:After the show last night they announced a new show featuring Courtney and Jason and Doug and Jamie. Jamie tweeted about it as well.  Is anyone here planning to watch? I personally think this is a bad idea for the marriages and will put a lot of unnecessary pressure on relatively new relationships and I am just not interesting in following the any more.  Am I in the minority?  

NO. Let them get real jobs like the rest of us. I personally think that these are marriages of convenience, and money is definitely a motivator for them to remain married.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Im curious what the card said, that was never disclosed. Not saying it was the same as ryan. I think they both should have acted more maturely then they did.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:47 pm

WatcheronWall wrote:After the show last night they announced a new show featuring Courtney and Jason and Doug and Jamie. Jamie tweeted about it as well.  Is anyone here planning to watch? I personally think this is a bad idea for the marriages and will put a lot of unnecessary pressure on relatively new relationships and I am just not interesting in following the any more.  Am I in the minority?  

You're definitely not alone. I was bored by The First Year already and barely bothered to finish watching. It's time for these people to go live their normal lives, since they're normal people.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:50 pm

I didn't watch the first year one either, and will never watch anything MAFS related again. I wish they would all go away.

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:03 pm

My two cents worth...which isn't really worth two cents, but anyway....I was so hot and fuming over the way that crazy witch "expert" kept jumping down Davina's throat and attacking her, and then pouting because she couldn't get Davina to admit what she wanted her to say.  That was the most unprofessional behavior I have ever seen (not that I have a lot of experience with experts in this field).  That colored my take on the rest of the show.  I was not ever a Davina fan, but after that exchange I became one.  Although if I had been her I would have said...the man is a gay felon....what on earth made you think he would be a good match for me?  You're right this is all my fault, after all I am a Manhattan professional and I should be so grateful to you experts for knowing me better than knowing myself and knowing that a gay felon who breaks parole by going on our honeymoon is absolutely the best man for me....thank you for pointing out how little I deserve in a mate!

Ryan and Jessica, that was a low class move for her to do that $100 thing on camera, however, it did prove her point...it's too bad the editing whitewashed the entire thing and we didn't get to see exactly what kind of threats he made against her.  AND it's too bad she didn't really smash two watches that had some sentimental value to him, he deserved it, but I don't believe that was the case at all.

Jaclyn and Ryan...I don't dislike either of them, I think it just didn't work out....again the "experts" are nothing but trash....seriously?  I hope their professional licensing organizations see this crap and revoke their licenses, they were so far out of line it wasn't easy to watch.

If and only if there are new experts for next season will I watch it.  What can I say?  I'm a voyeur at heart.
And there you have it in a nutshell because I knew you were all on pins and needles waiting for my opinion.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:21 pm

I don't believe it was his grandfather's watch either ! And it was she who brought up what she did to the watch. I think if there were two she would have admitted to it. I think it's so easy to sit back and say what she should , or shouldn't have done from the comfy sofa, but we weren't in it, she was! He seemed so hyper. I have no intentions of watching anymore of these shows. It will be my way of boycotting these experts, and how this show treated these ladies! All three are classy, and were dealt with very badly by the show.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:38 pm

I won't be watching anything else that involves the franchise. I refuse to put $ in the pockets of people who are so reckless and are more concerned with covering their butts than they are about the safety and well being of these women.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13