SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:36 pm

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
Thank you all for coming to my defense but please be easy on Jac.she could be my wife! @JaclynMethuen @AETV  #mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight

From the preview at the beginning of the show...It looks like they got pretty close on their honeymoon..

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Aww that's cute he's defending her!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:20 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So Ryan R and Jaclyn are following each other on Twitter... Are they allowed to? And did the others from last season follow eachother?

thats my questions too.. looks like its fine with the network. Ryan R is more active than Jac. The same can be said for Davina, vs Sean. While Jess and Ryan D both being active on TW. IMO

IIRC my fav Jamie and Doug were not following each other during the airing. Doug was relatively newbie to twitterverse while Jamie has had quite a lot of fan base, due to her Former Bach gig and reporter job, i suppose. I remember after the "finale" she posted a lot of her fond memories regarding the experiment and regularly updating her happy married life.

i love to observe a happy wifey SM's activities ! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Question:

Does anyone know whether the Contestants were allowed to post any IG/tweet during the filming? (presumably from middle of Des until end of Jan for this season ).

from what i can tell, Davina's and Sean's IG are both private. Jac only include the old ones.

as for Ryan D , he posted several IGs during the filming period, while Jess got back to IG only after the filming. I am wondering about those IG of Ryan's D, since he was the only one who did that.

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Steel2009 wrote:ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
Thank you all for coming to my defense but please be easy on Jac.she could be my wife! @JaclynMethuen @AETV  #mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight

From the preview at the beginning of the show...It looks like they got pretty close on their honeymoon..

I don't know how I missed the preview. Will have to see if they have it somewhere.

I noticed he called her Jac. That's a good sign.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Episode 1 Link

Let me know if this does not work.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Mura, both Davina and Sean's IG are public. Ryan R ig is private. Also, I think they're allowed to post on IG during filming but I'm not entirely sure. The rest of the cast just decided not to post anything. I did however notice Sean posted this quote 7 weeks ago which would be around the end of filming. Can someone bring it over? His IG: @seanv13

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Thanks, Jurystillout! I'll check it out.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 10954416_864249960299129_1944364203_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/908345417804372228_344866365

I couldn't find Sean's Instagram but it's on Iconosquare.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:23 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Mura, both Davina and Sean's IG are public. Ryan R ig is private. Also, I think they're allowed to post on IG during filming but I'm not entirely sure. The rest of the cast just decided not to post anything. I did however notice Sean posted this quote 7 weeks ago which would be around the end of filming. Can someone bring it over? His IG: @seanv13

albean99 wrote:Thanks, Jurystillout! I'll check it out.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 10954416_864249960299129_1944364203_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/908345417804372228_344866365

I couldn't find Sean's Instagram but it's on Iconosquare.

Thanks for the corrention TML....Davina hasnt posted anything..guess im mistaken that for being private... giggling .Thanks for Sean's info. Apparently he only posted a couple of IG as well.

TY Albean for bringing that over. Interesting the time stamp pointing out end of January. IA TML, around the end of filming :yes: .  Going by the quote, Im leaning more to think he is the 'Cortney' of this season... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 pm

All the couples are following each other on Twitter now. Even Ryan D. and Jessica so I guess they can follow each other.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:All the couples are following each other on Twitter now. Even Ryan D. and Jessica so I guess they can follow each other.

you are right. i just checked. Guess no such restrictions ala Bach Franchise for MAFS, they are all hubs and wifeys anyway giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:15 am

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/57930/20150316/logan-levkoff-joseph-cilona-a-e-married-first-sight-season-2.htm

a part of  the article , funny yet heartwarming.  giggling  awwww

LL: One of the things you don't really get a chance to see is that we do not take this job lightly. The four of us are up at night; it keeps us up at night. Joseph and I have been known to FaceTime in the middle of the night, in our pajamas, with retainers and pets and all things around us, because it is all-consuming. If we didn't give this process our hearts and our souls, then it's not worth it for anyone. So we are very much all in.

JC: Absolutely. I mean we literally, I think, especially in the early phases when we're really looking at trying to distill down all of the potential participants to our final potential matches, I think we're all dreaming of these people, literally on a daily basis. So it does become quite all-consuming, but in the end, especially looking back at our results from season one and these beautiful, really lovely, poignant love stories that have evolved in our two couples that have endured, I think it makes it all worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken