SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Jessica posted the comment " rawr with the cat heart eyes emoji" on Ryan D IG. laugh out loud I'm not buying it but nice try Jess

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Jessica posted the comment " rawr with the cat heart eyes emoji" on Ryan D IG. laugh out loud I'm not buying it but nice try Jess

rofl maybe she remember her claws were out during the experiment?.... :P :P

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:04 am

Haha. It's so obvious how they're trying to get people to think they're together. It's as if they're trying to get people to believe they're together so when they start arguing on the show people will go back and say "oh well she was commenting on his IG with emoji hearts" they aren't fooling me laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Looks like the wives and Dr Cilona are going to be on Kathy Lee and Hoda show airing tomorrow I'm guessing. He posted a pic on his twitter if someone can bring it over?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:30 pm

What is the twitter username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:40 pm

@DrCilona

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:21 pm

https://twitter.com/DrCilona/status/578630197358014464

Ryan D.'s comment... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Do you guys spot wedding rings?? Did the ladies from season 1 wear theirs out in public last year??

https://twitter.com/davinakullar/status/578640023374942208

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:52 pm

I think they're wearing them. I see it on two of the ladies.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think they're wearing them. I see it on two of the ladies.

Just re-watched this interview.  Looks like they are all probably required to wear them because Monet still had hers on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knRI2epKXHI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think they're wearing them. I see it on two of the ladies.

Just re-watched this interview.  Looks like they are all probably required to wear them because Monet still had hers on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knRI2epKXHI

i think you are right. They can keep the rings albeit getting divorced. Funny How generous the network is, compared to Bach Franchise when you have to return your ring if you cant stay together with your fiance for the whole 2 yrs...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Apparently we get our answer on the matched couples from here :

http://nypost.com/2015/03/17/which-new-couples-got-matched-on-married-at-first-sight/

i am quite surprised on how much buzz the show got for Season 2. Credit goes to the 2 successful adorable couples i guess :Chris:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken