SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:58 pm

New promo on FYI Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=552681644874391&id=334832696659288

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks for posting!  Jaclyn is hilarious! Dude, Bro, Man! cantstopl cantstopl
Poor Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Well I did find out that one of Jaclyn's sisters (Lauren) follows Ryan on his FB (the one with the pic of him and his brother.)  Now that's a good sign for sure. :cutesmile!:
ETA: Actually, Lauren is on Ryan's friend list.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:46 am

Omg i just saw an ad for married at first sight here in aus! Wow the show has definitely expanded! Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:01 am

Um....I see a ring on Sean's finger (he's being SO blatant about it, LOL) but the other 2 are hiding...
MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 CBPCRwXUYAAej6h
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:06 am

Welp...looks like they all have their rings on..
MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 CBPB-_dWwAA0CSl
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:21 pm

That's so nice they all got together, Jason included. Nice to see all the rings too! laugh out loud not that it means confirmation that they are still together, but still.

Thanks Thomigirl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Nice photo. They all look very good.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's so nice they all got together, Jason included. Nice to see all the rings too! laugh out loud not that it means confirmation that they are still together, but still.

Thanks Thomigirl!

If this season's couples all made it, I kinda feel bad for Vaughn. He's like the outcast. Monet doesn't want anything to do with him; Jason & Doug may not feel necessary to catch up with him regularly like Cortney & Jamie do with Monet. And now, the new boys already bond with Jason (& Doug if he came to the meet up), following each other on SMs. Vaughn wasn't mentioned at all. Like a forgotten child of a family. Poor him (or maybe I'm being too sentimental? hahaha).
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:26 pm

clawsteph wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That's so nice they all got together, Jason included. Nice to see all the rings too! laugh out loud not that it means confirmation that they are still together, but still.

Thanks Thomigirl!

If this season's couples all made it, I kinda feel bad for Vaughn. He's like the outcast. Monet doesn't want anything to do with him; Jason & Doug may not feel necessary to catch up with him regularly like Cortney & Jamie do with Monet. And now, the new boys already bond with Jason (& Doug if he came to the meet up), following each other on SMs. Vaughn wasn't mentioned at all. Like a forgotten child of a family. Poor him (or maybe I'm being too sentimental? hahaha).

Meh, I think Vaughn is over it. Monet strikes me as someone who wants/wanted to stay in the spotlight. She could have rode off in to the sunset.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
Meh, I think Vaughn is over it. Monet strikes me as someone who wants/wanted to stay in the spotlight. She could have rode off in to the sunset.
Good for him, then. I wasn't a fan of Monet (& Vaughn as well), I only care for those who made it.
Thanks, Thomigirl! Smiley
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 am

Thomigirl wrote:..snipped

IA She's always in your face on twitter. She retweets any tweet that's about her especially the ones stating she should have her own show, or she should have a 2nd chance on MAFS. I just looked at her twitter, she has a MAFS banner. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken