SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WivesClub - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Gentleman Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:29 pm

If you don't know how to ski it can be upsetting ... Did you see D coming just off the ski lift in the preview? not as stable as one could be. or even more cold wind to the eyes for a gal from the east coast can tear them up pretty quickly.

Camera crew with editors trying to stir the pot...

Wonder how they got the Skiing Honeymoon? as I don't think that it is for D ... I bethcha the rest of the trip was though whipped

Looking forward to tomorrow night.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

WivesClub - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm

welcomeyall Gentleman! Join us in the episode thread tomorrow night.

If I was given a ski trip for a honeymoon, I'd be totally ticked off! laugh out loud I wouldn't go, honestly I wouldn't. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:15 am

^Note,tell 90 day fiance GA does not want a ski honeymoon. Something warm and tropical

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 am

I'm with you, GA, although a ski vacation could be fun and there's always curling up together in the lodge with a nice drink afterward. Last season I figured they gave Jason & Cortney the one they did because of the short time time they could get away. I wonder if it's the same thing this time?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:15 am

laugh out loud KB!

bean: good point, it could have to do with time constraints. I didn't pay too much attention to the previews, do either one of them ski? If not maybe the one's who planned it, think it's a good way to experience something they both have never done before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 am

The "there's no way we're having sex tonight" Preview: giggling giggling

https://twitter.com/AETV/status/582497554698391552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

thanks Steel!!

i found Davina's edit as hilarious. The editors has created/ highlighted some effects/facts that were the total opposite of what she has said in her PIs/ITMs:
- approaching the walking down the aisle: no way i would kiss the stranger >> many heavy open-mouth make out seshs laugh out loud
- approaching the wedding night : no way we're having sex tonight. we've just met >>ding.. ding.. fill in the blanks.. WivesClub - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 3806527698

*doesnt need a rocket scientiest to figuring out what will happen rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:50 pm

I saw this on the Power of Positivity site and thought that it would be great to show it on this site.  It's about "10 Signs You've Found Your Soul-Mate."  Check it out: http://www.powerofpositivity.com/10-signs-youve-found-soul-mate/
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:02 pm

WivesClub - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 11049426_443162169185689_1527120408_n

@jamienotis
I want to introduce you to Jessica! She's a new bride on #MarriedAtFirstSight. I'm so happy to let you all know that she is just as sweet & bubbly & beautiful in person. Can't wait to watch her and @thatkidnino journey. And I'm excited to meet the other brides @jacmeth & Davina. Who's watching their honeymoons tonight w me?!? ... I know @cortrae & @monetbell are! emojiemoji️@aetv #WivesClub #WomenBuildWomenUp
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 pm

I just saw a couple of tweets that show the wives are planning a girls night out too.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 pm

New preview from FYI's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=555995477876341&id=334832696659288

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:35 pm

thanks for posting! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken