SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jadeh Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:27 am

To put DV in historical perspective, in 1983 a CT woman got a protective order against her spouse. She repeatedly called the police about her husband violating it. The police, at a time when women's complaints were taken less seriously, did not respond accordingly and the wife was nearly killed. See Thurman v. City of Torrington This case caused many other states to enact laws that more effectively protected abused women. A cynic might say that it caused other cities to take notice because of the amount of money that was awarded to her ($2.3 MM 3 decades ago). It is not uncommon for verbal and emotional abuse to occur before physical abuse and threats by someone who has anger management problems should be taken seriously by all. I suspect that MAFS/A&E/FYI/the experts and DeNino are all CYA'ing right now & hoping that nothing worse happens (NY does have claims for both negligent & reckless infliction of emotional distress & there is adequate evidence that JC is what attorneys call an eggshell plaintiff - I am sure that Dr. C really regrets his early comments about the issue being J's problems with communication & DR's edgy anger issues).

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by anOldBMW Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:49 am

For all that Doug did good with Jamie, sometimes he just acts like he's 5. His tweet for example. He had no dog in that fight, no reason to get in that drama that already had participants, experts and fans worked up, yet he did it anyways. It's like he wasn't invited and he invited himself, and now he's seeing what the consequences are. IMO he did it just to be relevant and remind people that he has a new show coming up (as if Jamie wasn't already doing that 24/7)

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 am

finally caught up with the last shows/reunion...
so a bunch of the stuff about the drugs etc. didn't come up with Ryan D

how much of the allegations are actually true about these men? Anyone know? The women seem livid and rightly so if the men were so checked out.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 am

JMO
I'm not hopping up on a soap box about Doug's comments. There was no malicious intent an Jaclyn needs to take a chill pill. I'm so glad I don't follow ANY of the ladies and gentlemen from S2. They are ALL messy.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:45 am

Just a thought.....now that the "official" sm accounts are deleted etc..

I work as a "social media" manager - locally...not national, and no "stars" LOL. I set up, design accounts for small biz....for some I am paid to keep their accounts up and running....I post in "their voice"...ie, I learn to post what they want ...find pictures, content (and slip in ads LOL) to help them. My posts for the day spa are far different from what I post for "my" lawyer, or my home improvement guy etc.

Which makes me wonder.....does FYI/A and E have /had admin rights to go in and handle their accounts? Could some of the posts be from the network ?

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Jamie must be getting paif extra to insult the S2 people. I see her quitting nursing soon and becoming w full time reality star:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davinakullar/status/611745732601729024

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:58 pm

People have just started to like Jamie but she is trying to ruin it herself already!

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:03 pm

I think it had something to do with dougs picture that he posted and deleted and eveyone including the girls and there friends making such a big deal of everything. IMO it was a joke, maybe not a great one but considering all of the people involved in this mess and the people they turned out to be. Everything this season has been over the top with drama.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Quote_Me Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:49 pm

The S1 peeps should probably cool it although their paychecks are tied to being pro-network/show. So sad because I really liked them before! (With the exception of Jamie...I mean, c'mon...crazy Bach appearances and whatnot? I cringe EVERY time I see the part of the scene from her & Doug's moving day where she's squealing and flailing in the moving truck).

Quote_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Quote_Me wrote:The S1 peeps should probably cool it although their paychecks are tied to being pro-network/show. So sad because I really liked them before! (With the exception of Jamie...I mean, c'mon...crazy Bach appearances and whatnot? I cringe EVERY time I see the part of the scene from her & Doug's moving day where she's squealing and flailing in the moving truck).
The same can be said for S2 and their SM antics. IMO if I had pending legal situations going on or I was being harassed by keyboard gangstas I would lay low and/or take the high road in my interactions. That's not the case with this bunch.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Jamie Otis is beginning to remind me of Trista Sutter, sticking her nose everywhere. Just a personal observation.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:33 pm

I feel the same way about Jamie. She's loving the added attention. She's getting so much press right now. EVERY post is either a subtle dig or the MAFS hashtag.

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken