SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:34 am

crazychicken wrote:
justlistening wrote:This is gross. I hope I'm posting in the right place. The tweet has been deleted. OK I tried to upload a screenshot, but it disappeared. I'll just post the retweet from Chris. It's Doug's tweet about Family Court that Chris retweeted.

https://twitter.com/cpierro

Just linking the image before it gets lost so it is easier to find

https://mobile.twitter.com/cpierro/status/611385496762249216

Chris's tweets are now protected, so I can't see the image. What did Doug say? Definitely not watching their second year after all this nonsense. no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by justlistening Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:10 am

justlistening wrote:This is gross. I hope I'm posting in the right place. The tweet has been deleted. OK I tried to upload a screenshot, but it disappeared. I'll just post the retweet from Chris. It's Doug's tweet about Family Court that Chris retweeted.

https://twitter.com/cpierro

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to embed earlier.

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 CHwO2W9UwAASyVR

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks, I found the full pics here (not protected): https://twitter.com/_GetThePopcorn_/status/611396869802037249

I wouldn't say that's Doug taking sides. Basically it's his way of saying he doesn't want to receive any more questions about Season 2. An insensitive way of doing it, but it's wannabe comedian Doug, so not very surprising. At least he realized how stupid it was, since he took it down.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:24 am

mindless wrote:Thanks, I found the full pics here (not protected): https://twitter.com/_GetThePopcorn_/status/611396869802037249

I wouldn't say that's Doug taking sides. Basically it's his way of saying he doesn't want to receive any more questions about Season 2. An insensitive way of doing it, but it's wannabe comedian Doug, so not very surprising. At least he realized how stupid it was, since he took it down.

In my opinion, not his best attempt at comedy. I suppose he thought it was cute, but it did not come off very well. I am sure he will have to backtrack after that.

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:43 pm

i thought it was funny. no idea i see jaclyn's coming after him though. this'll be good.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:03 pm

sunchick116 wrote:i thought it was funny. no idea i see jaclyn's coming after him though. this'll be good.

what do you mean Jaclyn is coming after him?

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:08 pm

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 2ccs80k

if she's coming after him for the divorce thing, she's taking it too seriously, IMO. all he's saying is he wants to be 'divorced' from the s2 drama.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Wow she wasnt very nice about it. Not sure any of these women are what i thought they were. I understand getting upset but maybe dm him or something. Plus he already apologized.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Woah, calm down Jaclyn! Not one of Doug's finest moments, but I don't think there was malicious intent and he already apologized.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Not Funny

Post by aglaea Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:47 pm

mindless wrote:Woah, calm down Jaclyn! Not one of Doug's finest moments, but I don't think there was malicious intent and he already apologized.

Never appropriate to try to be funny about anything related to someone's physical abuse. I expect that there was no malicious intent but I found it shocking that he would even think of posting something like that. Extremely poor taste and pretty insensitive as well. Brain freeze is the kindest explanation for jokes about something so abhorrent.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:08 pm

is the statement from chris posted anywhere? curious to see what the ladies said to him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Raingirl Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:57 pm

aglaea wrote:
mindless wrote:Woah, calm down Jaclyn! Not one of Doug's finest moments, but I don't think there was malicious intent and he already apologized.

Never appropriate to try to be funny about anything related to someone's physical abuse.  I expect that there was no malicious intent but I found it shocking that he would even think of posting something like that. Extremely poor taste and pretty insensitive as well.  Brain freeze is the kindest explanation for jokes about something so abhorrent.

Agree 100%. In this day and age, with all the talk about domestic violence in the media, I feel that anyone that thinks that mocking it as a joke is ignorant and insensitive. I couldn't care less if the intention was to be "funny"...it's just not something that is ever remotely humorous IMO. I'very been threatened myself by a lunatic I used to work with so...no...violent threats are not ever material for a "joke".

Raingirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken