SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:16 am

jlccaz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:At least Sean's family seem like good people. From digging around on Doug's FB page he and Sean's brother is Doug's best friend. So I'm reserving comment... :pout

good point! ah yes!! from the intro we also know Doug is his BFF. and the reason he applied it was bc he saw the show worked for Team Damie. its hard for me to imagine Doug could become BFF with a pathological liar  no idea. Time will tell, i suppose.  If anything, i guess he can ask personal advice/insight from Doug. Its the privy he has that the 2 Ryans dont have.(being a BFF of a former , successful contestant Smiley).

I believe Sean said he grew up with Doug.  And it's the brother that was his friend.  BFF is going a bit far.  But one would still think Doug would wave producers off a problem, so I assume these traits are subtle if present, not pathological?

Still...Telling people you are a doctor if you are a nurse years into your career (even socially) is pretty bad sign.  A small tell of unresolved issues at a bare minimum.  If true.

I said BFF because Doug officiated (or maybe he was the best man) and Sean's brother's wedding. Doug's comment says 'my best friend'...Also there are tons of pictures with Sean's brother and Doug and Sean's sister in law...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 am

Max64 wrote:round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 <a href=round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Mafs34" />

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 <a href=round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Mafs38" />

She looked so sad in the 2nd picture.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:05 am

I agree she looks sad... I definently think one of the obstacles they will have to overcome is probably his work schedule. Sean being an ER/Trauma nurse probably comes with crazy hours. I'm thinking if her comment in preview about "Are you kidding me, why isn't my husband making me a priority" may have to do with Sean working all the time.

In the picture above, I believe she may be at Sean's house. The couch looks like its from his house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:11 am

I am thinking another obstacle would be finally getting her mum onboard. Maybe that's the toxic part

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:27 am

All this joking around...This makes me think they are all still married:

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01  13h13 hours ago
@ryandenino @Kr0ss @SVnjMAFS @AETV @FYI @Ms_Castro who would have thought we have to get our permission slips to go out for dinner

‏@SVnjMAFS @LIRealEstate01 @ryandenino @Kr0ss @AETV @FYI @Ms_Castro
I got mine signed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:37 am

The 'I got mine signed' came about 10mins after Ryan asked for the permission slip. What if he technically didn't need it signed because they are no longer together. I am also hoping they are still together.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:50 am

I was thinking it was slip from the show heads no idea

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:51 am

Ruqibabe wrote:The 'I got mine signed' came about 10mins after Ryan asked for the permission slip. What if he technically didn't need it signed because they are no longer together. I am also hoping they are still together.

I thought so too but maybe she was sitting right besides him and he could ask her immediately
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 am

First thing that came to my mind when reading Sean's comment "I got mine signed", was he was referring to divorce papers..

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

^ They can't get a divorce until the show ends though..

I still think they need permission from the producers and etc..

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:52 am

I think they are talking abt permission from their wives 

"@ryandenino: @LIRealEstate01 @SVnjMAFS @Kr0ss @AETV @FYI where to next? #round2 May have to ask the wife first :P @Ms_Castro pleaseeee! #MAFS"

"@Kr0ss: @LIRealEstate01 @ryandenino @SVnjMAFS @AETV @FYI @Ms_Castro when married, you ALWAYS need permission haha :D"

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ They can't get a divorce until the show ends though..

I still think they need permission from the producers and etc..

You're right they can't get divorced until after the show is done airing. I didn't mean in a literal sense, but more that they just agreed to divorce so he doesn't need permission from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea