SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Ohh okay! Those other tweets help. It makes much more sense now Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Gentleman Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 pm

If Sean and Davina are D'd...
keep in mind that the other boys would not have understood the exact nature of their breakup. The others would have watched last Tuesdays episode...the one not flattering to Sean...and not have been to impressed to say the least...In this case I would expect to see much less camaraderie from the boys...especially Ryan D. Since they would not have known about the circumstances leading to their breakup. Look for less twitter/facebook correspondence between the boys and the main organizer of boys events Sean.

Of course if Sean and Davina are in fact still together then this is all hogwash.

But the MAFS editors and staff went way out of their way to make Sean look REAL bad...trying to put Davina in a favorable light...I keep asking myself why?
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:43 pm

But they also made Jaclyn look bad and soon they're going to make Ryan D look bad as well. I think it's all to create chatter and fake drama tbh. It's expected since they've moved networks.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Maybe the experts should have stayed with FYI. Less script and editing, more real

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:02 pm

It's out of their reach. A&E owns FYI.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Max64 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^ They can't get a divorce until the show ends though..

I still think they need permission from the producers and etc..

You're right they can't get divorced until after the show is done airing.  I didn't mean in a literal sense, but more that they just agreed to divorce so he doesn't need permission from her.

Oh ... is this the case? Can you please refresh my memory on what happens when the couple meets with the experts after 6 weeks, which I am guessing this season would have been January 24, 2015.

If they are interested in divorcing do they go their separate ways but then only file the divorce papers when the show is done airing, which I am guessing will be in mid-May?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:15 pm

^ Yupp you're correct Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Gentleman wrote:If Sean and Davina are D'd...
keep in mind that the other boys would not have understood the exact nature of their breakup. The others would have watched last Tuesdays episode...the one not flattering to Sean...and not have been to impressed to say the least...In this case I would expect to see much less camaraderie from the boys...especially Ryan D. Since they would not have known about the circumstances leading to their breakup. Look for less twitter/facebook correspondence between the boys and the main organizer of boys events Sean.

Of course if Sean and Davina are in fact still together then this is all hogwash.

But the MAFS editors and staff went way out of their way to make Sean look REAL bad...trying to put Davina in a favorable light...I keep asking myself why?

IMO I think production toned it down and instead it's going to be a slow burn with Sean all season.

Some posters here think that Sean didn't blow up at housekeeping staff and that production put black box on screen to amp up drama for sake of TV. IMO Sean DID blow up at staff and they captured it on film but opted not to air either because 1) it put Sean in bad light too early in the season, which would turn off fans, or 2) they could not get hotel staff to sign a release to use footage.

Sean was teary eyed and feeling sorry for himself in taxi with Davina for a reason. His apologizing for reaction seemed to be a total CYA just in case production aired footage. IMO Sean was being manipulative with Davina by his tearing up and essentially putting blame on her for his lashing out at staff. She looked truly troubled and heartbroken for him.

I recognize that reality shows are storyboarded to ensure flow and that producers put ideas in cast members head (or encourage them down a path with ITM questioning). I don't think production is handing non-actors such as Sean, Davina or anyone else scripts and asking them to act out lines. I have worked with many non actors on corporate videos and as soon as you put even a 1-minute video script in front of them, they are horrible. I just can't imagine production giving anyone hours (weeks) worth of lines that they are supposed to memorize and then spit back out and do it all authentically.

Finally, I really doubt they need to make up a story angle or character trait for Sean when there is already enough opportunity for production to capture ratings-friendly footage ... especially this early in the season and on the honeymoon episode no less!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:But they also made Jaclyn look bad and soon they're going to make Ryan D look bad as well. I think it's all to create chatter and fake drama tbh. It's expected since they've moved networks.

This I do believe ... production can certainly create fake drama by manipulating footage, chop/edit and show us what they want to create suspense and lead viewers down whatever path that will boost ratings. We have all stomped our feet or wondered about the "love story" left on the cutting room floor in the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

But bottom line is these people said what they said.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:49 pm

http://instagram.com/p/06bpOCttio/

Not sean in the photo for sure

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Also is that fruit on the table? Sean does not like fruit.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:16 pm

joshfan wrote:http://instagram.com/p/06bpOCttio/

Not sean in the photo for sure

Maybe I missed something is there a reason you think/know this is one of their apartments?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea