SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pandora48 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:starwelcome To all the new posters!!! Thanks for joining us. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Smiley

I agree!handwave handwave   Welcome and please keep posting!

I just wanna make sure we know who all the insiders are in case there are more questions:

Reaper-Knows Sean
JerseyNurse-Knows and works with Sean
Notablogperson-Knows both Sean and Davina
pandora48-?
Boomshakalaka-?
Str8Up-Knows jersey Nurse, also works with Sean

JN and Str8up, let us know what you find out from the ED director.  Could it be Sean got a new job and promotion at another hospital?

I'm not an insider and I've never claimed to be one. I'm just commenting as a viewer. I found this board yesterday after a link was posted on another forum I'm a regular on.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:36 pm

I don't think Dr C threw Davina under the bus. He was trying to explain to people how her mind works.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:36 pm

crazychicken wrote:He also did screenwriting while taking a break  from psychology

http://www.filmmakers.com/contests/2003/interview/joseph_cilona.htm

Thanks! I guess now we are getting good insight as to what made Dr. Cilona ideal to join the cast of experts on MAFS.

I just don't know what to believe anymore. I don't want to sound Pollyana Naïve (again!) but I have a hard time accepting the fact that a high-profile doctor would put his career and reputation on the line by defending Sean if he did not have a valid reason or two.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:47 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
crazychicken wrote:He also did screenwriting while taking a break  from psychology

Thanks! I guess now we are getting good insight as to what made Dr. Cilona ideal to join the cast of experts on MAFS.

I just don't know what to believe anymore. I don't want to sound Pollyana Naïve (again!) but I have a hard time accepting the fact that a high-profile doctor would put his career and reputation on the line by defending Sean if he did not have a valid reason or two.  
You're no Pollyana MVM, I agree with you. Especially given Bee's discussions with him.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:48 pm

*edit*

People are joining because the link to this thread is being posted on other forums. *edit* 

If Sean is the way he has been described by his co-workers then it shouldn't be surprising that many people have negative things to say about him.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by wharfrat Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:56 pm

It's all about the money people. FYI is a TV network, check this out FYI green lights a spouse swap series         http://deadline.com/2015/04/fyi-seven-year-switch-series-spouse-swap-marriage-1201415817/

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Whistler wrote:JerseyNurse, Is Dr. Cilona's quote below accurate? DID Sean receive this promotion? You have been referring to him as an ER nurse, so I am wondering if this was another of Sean's lies. (If it is true, congratulations to him!)

Dr. Cilona says:  "Sean is VERY confident, secure, skilled, and successful in his own right when it comes to his career.  In fact, very shortly after filming for the show concluded, Sean was awarded a very significant promotion that had been in the  works for several years.  He is now the head administrator for the ER and has manages more than 100 staff members."
source:  community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=90

This is excellent, and can prove the truth about Sean. All Dr. C has to do is make a phone call to his work place to inquire about the head administrator for the ER position. He doesn't even have to mention Sean's name. This can prove if Sean has been deceiving and manipulating him all this while.

But I get the feeling that Dr. C probably doesn't want to know the truth. Cause if Sean is a liar and manipulator, that would seriously call into question his abilities as an "expert".

What surprises me the most about Dr C is not that he might have been fooled by Sean during casting, but that after watching he couldn't pick up on the "creepiness" I and other viewers were able to pick up on right away. He definitely seems a little too close to the situation. It's clouding his judgement.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 pm

JerseyNurse wrote:
mindless wrote:So according to Dr. C, Sean has a Master's degree, as does Davina. They must have checked that at least?

He actually DOES have a masters degree! Finally- some truth!
(Usually people with Masters in Nursing go into Nurse Practitioner or Anesthesia but he isn't either)
Or leadership or management or..... There are so many options. I ask again because in my er, we have a director and then a nurse manager, other places have a director, an assistant director. There are lower level management positions like lead nurses or charge nurses or resource nurses.
Could he be working in any of these other capacity as maybe the charge nurse, assistant director, the nurse manager?it is possible he is not the er director but it might have a managerial position as re above.

][/quote]

Last edited by lexforlife on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

You're no Pollyana MVM, I agree with you. Especially given Bee's discussions with him.

bestbud!

Thanks! I think it might be helpful for new members to know that what makes this forum so great is that many of us have been here for years. Active forum members sift through a lot of information, study screen caps, monitor social media patterns of contestants, rely on trusted sources, consider credibility of spoilers, get insight from folks who are expert at editing/sound/body language and, every once in awhile, learn "scoop" from an insider who knows the contestant. I think Fleiss must have a bit stricter contract/confidentiality clause than the MAFS production team giggling though.

Some on the forum will believe every word and some will question every word. Longtime members tend to question, keep an open mind and always stay respectful of everyone's opinions.

So please new members ... keep joining, keep posting, keep sharing insight and opinions!! But please don't feel slighted if we longtime members maintain our own opinions too. :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:36 pm

And please refer to the site rules or mod team if you have questions. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:37 pm

I remember reading somewhere, last season, that someone had found the divorce records for Monet and Vaughn, before we even knew about it on the show.  

Are NY divorce records made public?  Could we find out if any of these couples have divorced yet, via court records?  I tried some the other night, but wasn't having luck, not knowing where to look.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:38 pm

I actually don't think defending Sean will risk his professional career, this is a reality show and Sean isn't exactly a reality TV villain.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea