SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pandora48 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 pm

I have to respectfully disagree with the notion that Sean is being bullied. People are simply giving their opinions based on what they've seen on TV or experienced with him in real life. That is unfortunately the price to pay for being on reality tv...which for some reason seems to attract people with the most skeletons.

If Sean is all these things, then I have no problem with what is being said about him. The only problem I would see is if these are lies being told. And I personally believe it's the truth. Bullying to me would be going on Twitter and tweeting nasty things to him.

I do agree that people shouldn't call his job for any reason. However, I think Dr. C needs to do a little more digging into Sean as unlike we the viewers, he actually has a lot on the line.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SaucyMommy Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:10 pm

I also agree. *edit*.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Once again: 
Please refer to the site rules and read them carefully as it seems there is an abundance of posters who are not familiar with them.
Posts are being edited and deleted due to the above issue. 
Thank you.
If this continues, more than editing and deleting will be considered.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:23 pm

If Sean really came on this show just for fame with no desire of trying to make his marriage work, then that alone is a really awful thing to do.

I have no problem with people like Jamie who do it for fame and love, but it's not fair to someone like Davina, or anyone woman for that matter, who truly wanted love & marriage.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:50 pm

This topic will be locked for a few moments. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Here's my two cents. If I were the employee and Sean made those claims I most definitely would approach my boss. As an employee I would want to know if my boss was leaving. My boss would want to know what is being said about his position with the company, and, perhaps I would not want Sean to be my boss which would make me consider looking for other employment.

If I was the boss and an employee was making these claims, let alone on a national level, IMO his job would be jeopardized
regardless of what is being posted on forums. We had proof from DrC that he in fact had advised him of his promotion and the number of people he is now supervising. This information wasn't fabricated here, however it is being discussed here. Whether it's true or not, I have no idea, and neither do those of us who do not know Sean personally.

We have posters who apparently are co workers of Sean and are posting their opinions. We have the option of believing it or not.

This forum draws the line depending on the situation on what is acceptable. We do not accept descriptions of people in a criminal manner.

This forum is known for the expert sleuthers who dissect and analyze all opinions posted in a polite professional manner. I suggest the new members, learn from the experienced posters. There are posters who have gone through many seasons of analyzing and discussing so called villiains. There have been thousands of posts of which many of them were not in favour of contestants. We are all different, we have different opinions, and different levels of tolerance. What I may say that is nasty is something someone else might not ever say and vice versa. If you don't agree with a post, you are free to post your opinion, or go on to the next post. We do not post our opinion on the poster themselves.

We have many sources of help. I suggest new posters browse through these topics. There is a help section, a testing section, and various other topics that can be utilized.

Rules Help Etc

If you don't know how to post a link, how to use quotes, the rules on you must use quote, or how to copy and paste and various other computer help, it's all there for you to use. I'm a fanatic on keeping our forum neat and clean and we have spent far too much time cleaning up posts.

We have warned several times over and over, we are now at the point, going forward, we will delete any posts that are not acceptable. It takes far too much time to edit posts and easier to just delete it. We have many very active sleuthing threads, and simply don't have the time to clean posts due to the lack of initiative in reading the rules.

We welcome all new posters!! I suggest you roam around to other topics in our forum as well to give you an idea of what goes on around here. Lurk in the sleuthing threads to get an idea of the proper way to post and witness some of the amazing work.

This is a good time to lock this thread.

Here is the new thread.

Thread 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea