SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Brill wrote:Ryan tweeted this last night just so we all know editing didn't let us see this.

Ryan De Nino  ‏@ryandenino  · 13h13 hours ago  
Small move in bumps but @Ms_Castro and I are #TeamDeCastro all the way P.S. Tell them about the third bedroom you took!!! #MAFS @AETV @FYI

See, tricky editing.. :yes:

Does anyone know what kind of biz ryan is running? He spends $50 a day eating out and can afford $2500 rent?? Not small beans

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Message to Jessica - a take over guy is not a run over guy. Message to Ryan - just cuz you dress like the Sopranos does not mean that you should treat your wife like Carmela. Happy wife = happy life. Kindergarten game: you may go first, no you may go first. Ask how you want to split. if you need more buy one of those metal rolling wardrobes and a dust cover.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Not sure that I understand the comment about the 3rd bedroom?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:11 pm

I thought their place was a 1 br? Maybe he meant third closet?

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Just a comment about the cost of food and rent in New York City. It is horrendous and what they get for some of the less-desirable places should be illegal. Take it from someone who grew up there.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 pm

VIDEO: Jess won't speak up:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/jess-wont-speak-up

YT LInk:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOHGsx6BDsAlbNGwU80fvbZy-Ty-lxyem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am

Here is a link to Question and Answers with Ryan.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/articles/qa-with-ryan-de-nino

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:56 am

Steel2009 wrote:VIDEO: Jess won't speak up:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/jess-wont-speak-up

YT LInk:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOHGsx6BDsAlbNGwU80fvbZy-Ty-lxyem

I can relate to Jess not speaking up. I don't like conflict and don't like to argue. I'd rather have logical rational discussions. In her case, maybe she is afraid he'll fly off the handle. The last sentence she said was she didn't want to argue any more. I wonder if she meant with Ryan or something she went through in a previous relationship. I like that she recognized he made the bigger adjustment as far as moving.

Brill wrote:Here is a link to Question and Answers with Ryan.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/articles/qa-with-ryan-de-nino

Well, he said all the right things. My impression if I didn't see him on TV, is he sounds like a good fun loving guy. no idea

Thanks Steel and Brill for bringing those over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 am

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
Brill wrote:Ryan tweeted this last night just so we all know editing didn't let us see this.

Ryan De Nino  ‏@ryandenino  · 13h13 hours ago  
Small move in bumps but @Ms_Castro and I are #TeamDeCastro all the way P.S. Tell them about the third bedroom you took!!! #MAFS @AETV @FYI

See, tricky editing.. :yes:

Does anyone know what kind of biz ryan is running? He spends $50 a day eating out and can afford $2500 rent?? Not small beans

From another site:  Ryan has a LinkedIn account under the name of Ryan Oehl.  He's a sales director for EPAY Systems, a payroll company.  What that means in terms of salary, I have no idea.  Oehl must be his father's name?
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 am

I was also wondering what Ryan does to contribute 30K a year in rent.

NYC make me feel better about living costs where I live. Yikes!

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:34 am

This area is very expensive (Especially in New Jersey) and the Property Taxes is one of the highest in the country. People make more so it's commensurate to the cost of living

He probably makes 100k maybe more. If he has a family he would need to make more otherwise it would be hard to live in this area. It says he's a business owner. I wonder what type of business.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:40 am

moonpie wrote: snipped..

From another site:  Ryan has a LinkedIn account under the name of Ryan Oehl.  He's a sales director for EPAY Systems, a payroll company.  What that means in terms of salary, I have no idea.  Oehl must be his father's name?

Strange, I remember reading that Linkedin account, but I don't remember that last name. ??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116