SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Fri May 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Getting out of your own head can be a long, drawn-out, painful process. Jessica can't possibly do that in 6 weeks, or even in 6 months. Ryan can't change in that short of a period either. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by DaisyMae56 Fri May 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi Regal - hugs to you for sharing. It certainly could be that part of Jess's issues includes an unconscious desire to test limits to see if someone will really stick around when things get tough. Fear of abandonment is profound for a lot of people and takes a lot of different forms. I am looking forward to the expert discussion/advice - when it finally comes - to see how they size it up. A whole lot of people deal with the issues that Jess and Ryan face in one form or another. In addressing their obvious problems, the experts might help some of the rest of us get a grip on our own issues.  I think Jess and Ryan D. may be the bravest of the group. They came on knowing they had significant baggage that could work against them. I think they deserved more careful oversight by the experts in the early weeks than the others, but hopefully it isn't too late when it does come.

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Fri May 01, 2015 5:53 pm

DaisyMae56 wrote:Hi Regal - hugs to you for sharing. It certainly could be that part of Jess's issues includes an unconscious desire to test limits to see if someone will really stick around when things get tough. Fear of abandonment is profound for a lot of people and takes a lot of different forms. I am looking forward to the expert discussion/advice - when it finally comes - to see how they size it up. A whole lot of people deal with the issues that Jess and Ryan face in one form or another. In addressing their obvious problems, the experts might help some of the rest of us get a grip on our own issues.  I think Jess and Ryan D. may be the bravest of the group. They came on knowing they had significant baggage that could work against them. I think they deserved more careful oversight by the experts in the early weeks than the others, but hopefully it isn't too late when it does come.

wow... @DaisyMae56 ....thoughtful and valid points made - ITA - thanks for sharing 2cents
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:03 pm

YIKES Jess!! speechless To Ryan -"Go F*&% yourself!"  

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/567979086677980/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri May 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Ryan and Jess better make up more passionately than they fight to have any hope IMO - Yikes!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Fri May 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Steel2009 wrote:YIKES Jess!!  speechless To Ryan -"Go F*&% yourself!"  

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/567979086677980/?type=2&theater

wow...dang! no matter what don't lose respect..when that's gone everything else follows
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Fri May 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Steel2009 wrote:YIKES Jess!!  speechless To Ryan -"Go F*&% yourself!"  

How do the producers think that watching marriages fall apart (cheating? arguing? swearing at each other?) is enjoyable???? There are too many divorces and dysfunctional marriages in this world. Watching couples fight, mistrust, and fall away from each other is hardly what I consider an enjoyable hour of my week! (Hardly worth my time if this keeps up.)

Either help these people, split them up, or....AARRGGGG! This is no longer "drama". It's torture.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Sat May 02, 2015 1:04 am

Take a look at a sneak peek of next week's disaster...
http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-adjusting-to-married-life

Can I just say that Jessica is becoming very ugly to me, the whining and the drama needs to stop... I want a love story, I have enough drama in my own life... just saying!!...

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by easilydistracted Sat May 02, 2015 2:04 am

Jessica would drive me crazy with the passive aggressive victim stuff. I don't think Ryan is a bad guy, or a bully. If I was him I would have **edited**her by now! I can't deal with people that are so sensitive about every little thing yet refuse to stand up for themselves, or speak out about what is bothering them.
I don't see any hope for this relationship. Their personalities are a complete mis-match.

easilydistracted

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sat May 02, 2015 4:36 am

Both of them has issues. Ryan's attitude and choice of words were appalling and IMO contribute to Jess shutting down:

-In the ironing argument he told her "are you going to cry?". You want her to open up but you make fun of her when she does
-Correcting her in a mocking way when she speaks, again, how is this helping her being more comfortable with communication?
-His rude response when she asks for the broom
-When Jess musters up the courage to speak her mind he storms out and dismisses it, not leaving her the chance to express herself. Another fight happens and she brings out issue number one that she never got the chance to resolve and he gets mad at her from bringing it up again. He is a terrible listener.

With these two I refuse to pick sides until I see who will be willing to do the work once they see the experts.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 02, 2015 11:08 am

easilydistracted wrote:Jessica would drive me crazy with the passive aggressive victim stuff. I don't think Ryan is a bad guy, or a bully. If I was him I would have **edited**her by now! I can't deal with people that are so sensitive about every little thing yet refuse to stand up for themselves, or speak out about what is bothering them.
I don't see any hope for this relationship. Their personalities are a complete mis-match.  

affraid

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Sat May 02, 2015 11:51 am

easilydistracted wrote:Jessica would drive me crazy with the passive aggressive victim stuff. I don't think Ryan is a bad guy, or a bully. If I was him I would have **edited** her by now! I can't deal with people that are so sensitive about every little thing yet refuse to stand up for themselves, or speak out about what is bothering them.

I agree with you completely. She is so overly sensitve to everything and I think he does the best he can to not totally unleash.  They are still strangers and clearly would have run from each other if just dating.  His leaving the room to cool down is something suggested by therapists to help you reset before approaching the other person. But if they attack you the moment you come back, it's a vicious cycle because now your frustration has doubled. I went to therapy for years as a teenager and the number one I learned was to walk away and cool down and process my thoughts and feelings before re entering. Jess takes his leaving as giving up or something when he's doing it really to save her from the hulk coming out.  

I think him constantly saying he wants a marriage like his grandparents is not meant to be taken literally. More along the lines of he wants someone to grow old with, joke around with, and always have there. My parents never married and my grandparents marriage is definitely the "role model" marriage I look to in my family. The times were different then which also affects how people were treated. His interview with the camera where he was saying his grandfather would say something to his grandma made me laugh but that's because it reminded me of my own grandparents. Maybe I'm slanting more to Ryan's side because we grew up in the same area, he reminds me of my friends, and we share the same temper but I just don't think he should be shouldering all the blame. I really hope they don't work out simply because I think everything will be a fight hmmm

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116