SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jadeh Fri May 08, 2015 2:20 am

How do you know it was done separately? Jess posted last night, Davina this afternoon, and Ryan this evening.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Regal_GG Fri May 08, 2015 2:24 am

Ok...let's try this:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/570604886415400/?type=2&theater¬if_t=video_reply

I'll check it through "preview". Ok. That worked for me.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 2:25 am

Jess was spoted in LA by a fan who took a pic with her, I believe yesterday and there was no mention of Ryan. From Ryan's IG, it seems he went to LA today,I could be wrong tho.
Plus, what a weird IG pic for Ryan tbt.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 08, 2015 5:46 am

From what I've seen on the show, I don't like this match, however I am convinced that they are still together. Ryan and Jess coming on separate flights could have a number of explanations, work for example.

Also, it would be really bizarre to wear your ex's favourite colour at practically every press event. Ryan doesn't strike me as the type to stay friends with the ex.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 am

I don't like this match and think it's slightly unhealthy but they could be together like you said ^
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri May 08, 2015 11:30 am

I might be in the minority but I don't see Ryan/Jess as being that bad of a match. I agree that he seems to be a hothead and immature and Jess could speak up more but they could still work with the help of the experts. imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Fri May 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Pia1 wrote:I might be in the minority but I don't see Ryan/Jess as being that bad of a match. I agree that he seems to be a hothead and immature and Jess could speak up more but they could still work with the help of the experts. imo

I tend agree. They are VERY uncomfortable to watch, but I tend to want to blame Jess for that. I feel like she knows how to push his buttons and she does it to her advantage so she can appear the victim. I give Ryan huge credit for walking away to cool off rather than hit her. I keep seeing people say he is an abuser or will become one, but I don't agree. I was married to an abuser for 14 years and if my ex had walked away to calm down, he may not have hit me, and we may have been able to solve our problems in a mature way....of course I was never passive aggressive either and I wasn't afraid to yell back....very unhealthy....however, as long as Jessica is intent on making herself the victim, they will never work out, but I think that if they both really want it, it can work, and it can be good for both of them.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Fri May 08, 2015 12:25 pm

I noticed something -- and am wondering if anyone has "heard it too" -- those couples that DONT work out use the term "this experiment" and those that did/will use the term "this process" -- hmmmm

may be semantics but it does put a "non emotional spin" on the situation
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Fri May 08, 2015 2:41 pm

momof2dogs wrote:
Pia1 wrote:I might be in the minority but I don't see Ryan/Jess as being that bad of a match. I agree that he seems to be a hothead and immature and Jess could speak up more but they could still work with the help of the experts. imo

I tend agree.  They are VERY uncomfortable to watch, but I tend to want to blame Jess for that.  I feel like she knows how to push his buttons and she does it to her advantage so she can appear the victim.  I give Ryan huge credit for walking away to cool off rather than hit her.  I keep seeing people say he is an abuser or will become one, but I don't agree.  I was married to an abuser for 14 years and if my ex had walked away to calm down, he may not have hit me, and we may have been able to solve our problems in a mature way....of course I was never passive aggressive either and I wasn't afraid to yell back....very unhealthy....however, as long as Jessica is intent on making herself the victim, they will never work out, but I think that if they both really want it, it can work, and it can be good for both of them.

I agree with both of you. Ryan has many issues just like every person does, but Jess makes him look worse. That clip when she's talking to the cameras about the 100 dollars, she really wants to make him look like a thieve. The way she says that he put the money in his pocket insinuates that he stole it, that's not cool at all. I actually feel really bad for him, he acts the way a lot of us act on a regular basis but because it's on TV this guy is getting so much hate online, it's very unfair. He even went on to say how he looks at himself on TV and feels horrible for acting that way but only him and Jess know how it really went down.
IMO, they're a good match, yes, it's going to take a lot of heated arguments for them to get it right, but if they really want it and they seem to want it, they'll get it together.

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri May 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Re the $100 Jess should have said something about it at the time. Note that she took $30. Also his explanation was weird which was that he put $100 in and that is what he took out. The more they talk about it the more staged it seems. Ditto Ryan's dramatic walking out. Ditto 2 days of silent treatment and still staying in the same place when they both have homes half an hour away. Dramatization anyone? I am sure that her not saying what's on her mind, his not being considerate and shouting are all real but what we are seeing is for dramatic effect.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 6:04 pm

The edit makes both of them look HORRIBLE! they're so unlikable and immature according to this edit...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 08, 2015 7:02 pm

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/jessica-gets-to-vent

This behind the scenes clip has almost nothing to do with the latest episode. Where was the talk where Jess got all her feelings out? Was it edited out on purpose? Or maybe it was discussed off camera? Shame cause it would have presented them as less dysfunctional.

In this clip  Jess doesn't even mention the $100. Kinda surprising for such a big argument where they didn't speak to each other for several days. I hope that we aren't being duped somewhere.

Also, this is further proof that they are together: they talk about each other in the present tense and I believe these behind the scenes clips were filmed in March.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116