SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 12:45 am

^^^ It is reality TV and why i would never want my girls to ever do it. Most people after watching reality shows, bachelor, etc., would never want to do them. I do think that some benefit from them. The Lowes, Ali from the bachelorette. She received a bunch of negativity after she did the bachelor and even more after the bachelorette. Thank goodness for her and these three couples, that most people have a short term memory when it comes to reality TV. Smiley I bet most of these couples will move on and find something positive that comes out of it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Soribel Sun May 10, 2015 12:48 am

Regal_GG wrote:
allykat wrote:I don't think the editing is doing anyone any favors, but the fact remains that they said these things and acted this way. It's not edited or out of context PI's that are the problem.

I can't speak for others...but for me, it's not what is edited IN, but what is edited OUT (what leads up to a situation, what is not shown that might point out that someone is making up/egging on/exaggerating/not dropping/harping on/etc).

Also, it's pretty clear by watching certain background elements/dress/times of day/etc that things are shown out of order, backwards, even on different days - and yet edited to look like one continuous conversation.  In this way, the producers are manipulating the audience's opinions of who are the victims and who are the villains.  And that is simply not fair CONSIDERING that (when it all comes down to it) these are REAL people who have to go on from this "experiment".  

TELL me that Ryan D.'s life (and the lives of his family) isn't (aren't) going to be VASTLY different after this - and not in a good way.  He has become someone that (at least by SM standards) people are bashing and dismissing as practically a wife-abuser.  (Just using Ryan as an example - but the others are dealing with their own *crap.)  It's not like these are actors playing characters..these are real lives that are being affected.  In THAT, I am so aggravated what the editing and producers' decisions are doing to these people.  The 6 signed up to get married - not racked over the world's coals.

Well put! clapping!
The amount of hate this kid is getting online is crazy, Ryan stated online that his mom has called him crying because of all the things people are saying about him, that is not what they signed up for. Ryan is no angel but he doesn't deserve this either, none of them do.
IMO... Shame on people who go online to judge a person so harshly because he got into a heated and loud argument with his wife, I wonder how would they be labeled if the world was to see this type of editing of their lives.

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Sun May 10, 2015 1:40 am

Soribel...

Exactly... thank you.

(Sometimes I feel like a voice in the wilderness on this point.
Note* - I don't know WHY I am so wrapped up in this. And with my background, some would think I should be on the other side of the coin here. But I just think this has taken such an unfair turn...and that I have to speak up.)

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Sun May 10, 2015 12:04 pm

I don't have the issues with Ryan others have but this match never made much sense to me from the beginning.  I feel like her "modeling" played into her being picked this year, remember she tried to get on season 1 also. Thinking back to last season I think it was editing better and I swear I watched each episode wanting more.  This season I just want to know when the madness is over because it feels never ending.

I also believe that if Ryan was truly abusing her then they would have stepped in and ended it.  She played the victim in my opinion and they edited it to highlight that storyline. Physical abuse is an easier line to see while verbal I think depends more on your own opinions. From what they showed us in the edited version, some see it as verbal abuse but I personally do not (please do not stone me for this- it's my opinion) . Different factors in our own lives and experiences can influence us to see it differently. I think thatbeing with someone who would say what's she thinking in the moment and then move on would bring out a different side of Ryan. Maybe not someone as assertive as Jaclyn but way more communicative than Jessica. I think some ying to his yang could go far for him in a relationship. Just my POV

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 12:09 pm

I love this season and love Ryan and Jac. I guess if it was not for them I probably would not like it as much. I watch every Tuesday with some friends and we can't wait for the next episode. Smiley

I especially can't wait for the sixth month reunion. Smiley Should be dramatic all the way around.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Sun May 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi everybody, this is my first post here but I've been reading for a few weeks. Please forgive me if I dont get all the rules right in this post. IMO I think a couple of things are going on here. 1: from watching the interviews and listening to the wedding day interviews Ryan seemed really interested in someone who wouldn't sleep with him easy. He's goodlooking and actually seems somewhat reserved with sex along with having some traditional views on women. I think Jess did herself a disservice as he seems to be very stuck in a certain line of thinking and every thing from then on has probably been marred from that inital impression of her. 2: I also think and have a pretty good feeling that Ryan may be struggling with his sexuality on top of issue #1. After sleuthing on sm I do think there is a certain level of homo-erotocism about many of his posts. 3: I do think he's abusive, but I don't thinks it's on purpose or that he knows he's doing it. He's trying to model himself after a grandfather who based on his own words seems a tad verbally abusive. He doesn't keep in mind that his grandfather was born in a time when women had barely gotten the right to vote and couldn't even have a credit card without their husbands approval. Bottom line I think he needs counseling.

JESS- she really seems to have some self esteem issues that need to be fixed internally and she's looking for a man to validate her. She appears to be a person who never looked further than the wedding day and never marriage as a whole. I don't think it really would have put her with she still would have played this victim card at the first sign of trouble. (Although I do think this was a poor match) she should not have been put with someone so agressive, and I would be my last dollar as an abuse survivor that there was physical abuse in her last relationship. Overall I do think more than a bit of their pairing was was due to physical attractiveness and not just for each other, but also for the viewers at home. Although not involved with this show my family has been involved with the entertainment business for nearly 30 years and no matter what expert does an interview/blog etc....this is still a t.v. show and the bottom line is $$$$$ attractive people =more viewers and thus advertisors.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Welcome1 makeupchick85

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 pm

In the beginning I was a fan of this couple but I'm not anymore. While Ryan is a d-bag or maybe some of it is editing but they can't make him say the things that come out of his mouth. Jessica I did like but not anymore because I do feel she plays the victim role a lot and like the money situation she did throw Ryan under the bus saying he needed the money so he took it. Jessica could have talked to him about it off camera obviously Ryan talking about his money like that is trying to make it seems like he doesn't need money I mean I could be wrong but I feel anyone who talks about they're money sometimes don't have any but try to live that lifestyle anyway. Also at times Ryan does act like his better than Jessica and he thinks she is stupid telling her to go read a book. Then Jessica pisses me off for letting him talk to her like that like my brother told me guys are going to treat you the way you let them treat you she should have put her foot down from the start.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Sun May 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Make-upchick...

I think what you are trying to say (delicately) is that Ryan is struggling with the idea he might be gay?  I've looked through his instagram going a while back (to see if I could gain insight to anything)...and I think this would be a stretch (my opinion).  My son (see, I'm giving away my age range) is around Ryan's age.  His face-book is filled with pals of his and he out and about, including at gyms, pools, lakes, boating.  They are all puffing up their chests and flexing (young guys can be such peacocks).  And I don't believe one of them is gay.  Girls take sexier group photos than those.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 10, 2015 7:29 pm

People are going to any length to discredit Ryan D

https://instagram.com/p/2hE7SQO2le/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 10, 2015 8:25 pm

What on earth? laugh out loud That does sound like something he would write though. "STOP" in capitals and all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 10, 2015 8:27 pm

^ You need to read the comments below the picture. Jessica actually commented

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116