SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Sun May 24, 2015 9:58 am

Jess seems to have relationship problems that are self esteem related regardless of when they began, either before former boyfriends or as a result of their treatment of her. IMO, Ryan's problem seems to be that he is views the relationship of his grandparents as the ideal and that relationship (as portrayed) in today's world is at the very least, a subservient one. I will bet that granny was a stay at home, raise the kids, dinner on the table lady. There is nothing wrong with that, if it works for the both of you and you are both coming from the same point of understanding. The way Ryan described it, I felt it was almost "caveman, drag the woman by the hairlike".
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am

^^^ I agree. Ryan has his issues for sure, but Jess is VERY passive aggressive. Ryan sat in the kitchen and asked her what is wrong? She said nothing, then became upset because he could not read her mind. The argument escalated from there. Jess needs someone who is not a hot head and will fight "fair," and not walk away when he hears something that angers him. Ryan needs a more traditional woman who enjoys cooking and taking care of her man, AND is not afraid to speak her mind.

The funny thing is, I thought Jess would be that person. She claimed to like to cook, and I have yet to see her cooking, let alone shopping for food. Weird. Maybe she did and we were not shown.

I think this couple was terribly matched but in defense of the "experts" maybe both Jess and Ryan claimed to be something they were not. I doubt these two are together now even if they stayed married. They were explosively fighting on their honeymoon at day three for crying out loud. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:17 pm

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 11265812_362219570641161_553834279_n
Isn't this their outfits for decision day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vestirse Tue May 26, 2015 9:21 pm

I think so!

Vestirse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:34 pm

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 <a href=MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Mafs40" />

This is the dress she's wearing on the decision day, I'm not sure if its the same or not  no idea Not sure on the neckline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:39 pm

It's the same it seems. You can see the neck is the same. they can't be that cozy if they were electing to divorce right? and they are way too friendly on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Agree looks the same to me, her hair seems to be covering the scarf & hair is curly in the back too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 8367-910 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 I_got_13 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Looks the same to me too. Like I said before, they might have "stayed" married but have since separated. Guess we will have more of a clue tonight. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 am

Where is the picture from?

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed May 27, 2015 6:41 am

Based on last night's show, I am having trouble believing that they both made such dramatic changes in such a short time. Behavior modification usually comes after a lot of therapy, understanding why one acts a certain way, and a lot of hard work to change.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed May 27, 2015 8:16 am

It looks like they did a 180 which is surprising in that short amount of time. Of the 3 couples they seem the most together, affectionate, playful, yet cautiously happy and guarded. Makes it seem more realistic given their recent history. If they were all of a sudden over the top happy I would have thought they were acting/ faking it. My guess is that they stay married and continue to work on their relationship and at the 6 month reunion they decide whether to divorce or not.

Davina's BFF Chris tweeted we'd be seeing alot more of them after the show ends. Does that mean they all stayed together and are filming a 1st year show or something else? Here are the tweets between a fan and Chris;

@breakfreenz: @davinakullar @cpierro @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @LIRealEstate01 @shar4302 please don't be strangers when #mafs ends,i've enjoyed the laughs

@cpierro: @breakfreenz @davinakullar @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @LIRealEstate01 @shar4302 oh you'll be seeing much more of them!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 10:46 am

Preview: Last Chance for Romance

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-last-chance-for-romance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116