SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Wed May 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Looks like they're going out on a romantic dinner in the preview. Finally going out of the house. This still doesn't change my previous observations about both.

At best, the pressures of the cameras exacerbate their worst traites. This episode I saw Ryan looking at the camera several times. It obviously makes him very uncomfortable, heck why he acts cold towards Jess? Who knows?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Soribel Wed May 27, 2015 4:33 pm

I was thinking the same thing SerenityGirl... Their apartment was the only one that was personalized. They are the only ones that have actually cooked at home, you can tell they live there... Overall, they are the only ones that have made an effort to combine their lives the most. They each had their friends over, they seem to want to be in all aspects of eachother's lives... IMO
They had a rough start, but they're finishing up strong. I think that once feelings are involved, people try harder at being the person that their sognificant other needs.
I Love that they moved on from "hurricane DeCastro" and were able to br better to eachother because of the bad moments, that's life!

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Based on last night's show, I am having trouble believing that they both made such dramatic changes in such a short time.  Behavior modification usually comes after a lot of therapy, understanding why one acts a certain way, and a lot of hard work to change.
I always felt that the "drama" between them was fake, and that they were acting out scenes that showed extremely poor communication on both sides.  Both Jess and Ryan have let their true selves slip out several times, and that's why I felt that they were acting.  ETA: That is why looks like they did a 360 change.  Jess and Ryan made their place their home before Dr. Pepper arrived.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed May 27, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Soribel wrote:I was thinking the same thing SerenityGirl... Their apartment was the only one that was personalized. They are the only ones that have actually cooked at home, you can tell they live there... Overall, they are the only ones that have made an effort to combine their lives the most. They each had their friends over, they seem to want to be in all aspects of eachother's lives... IMO
They had a rough start, but they're finishing up strong. I think that once feelings are involved, people try harder at being the person that their sognificant other needs.
I Love that they moved on from "hurricane DeCastro" and were able to br better to eachother because of the bad moments, that's life!

I agree Soribel. :yes: Their interactions were the highlights of the episode for me. They were the only couple that was affectionate towards each other, Dr. Pepper had to point it out to Jaclyn and Ryan R. to hold hands. I also noticed in the preview for next week that both of them have this look in their eyes and a soft smile. I think they could be falling for each other but maybe I'm looking through :rosiecolored because I have been rooting for them from day one Hugesmile
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 4:57 pm

I like them the most! I think they worked and are still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

lexforlife wrote:I like them the most! I think they worked and are still together.

I think so, too.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed May 27, 2015 5:28 pm

lexforlife wrote:I like them the most! I think they worked and are still together.

I like them the most too and agree with another poster that they made their place their own since they moved in. Having said that I didn't like the way Ryan talked to her and didn't like her passive aggressiveness but didn't think they were a lost cause. Just wondered if they could turn it around before the end of the experiment. They still have work to do but I am hoping there is enough potential there for them to want to stay married and continue working through the issues both individually and as a couple.

The last scene of them on the couch in the bar/restaurant where they talked about having a week left and Jess asked him if he was going to get rid of her and he jokingly said maybe then smiled and then kissed her a few times to me was cute and didn't come off as fake. I just see a connection between them that is more natural than what the other couples have. It just sucks that his blow ups are overshadowing their entire journey. Maybe it's just me and I'm looking at them through rose colored glasses too. laugh out loud

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed May 27, 2015 6:36 pm

At this point I have begun to wonder how much of the drama is manufactured. IMHO Cilona is not a trustworthy witness. On paper they are the best match - strong family connections, strong friend connections, geographically close, similar educations, similar goals (she wants to start a family, he has talked about starting a family). That would explain the "turnaround." Maybe what it took for him was to see himself on video. It allowed him to realize that she was communicating but shut down when he got loud and nasty. They both moved out of their family homes early on. They made an attempt to make a home. Sure she doesn't cook that much but the guy obviously loves his sushi. If they do not stick together it is because he really does yell abusively.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Wed May 27, 2015 6:53 pm

I don't know if anyone picked up on this... The preview for the past episode made it look like they were going to have an argument in front of his friends, yet they didn't... That conversation went very differently from the preview...
Although I know he did yell and all of that, that just show that they can make a situation seem a lot worse than it really is... I'm not making excuses for Ryan, just an observation..

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Soribel wrote:I don't know if anyone picked up on this... The preview for the past episode made it look like they were going to have an argument in front of his friends, yet they didn't... That conversation went very differently from the preview...
Although I know he did yell and all of that, that just show that they can make a situation seem a lot worse than it really is... I'm not making excuses for Ryan, just an observation..

I did notice. When I saw the preview I thought: please, not again... and thankfully nothing happened but that made me question how bad their fights really were.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Wed May 27, 2015 7:36 pm

He actually laughed in that scene where she said "his mouth". That was the scene that the previews made it look like he was mad.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 27, 2015 7:41 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:It looks like they did a 180 which is surprising in that short amount of time. Of the 3 couples they seem the most together, affectionate, playful, yet cautiously happy and guarded. Makes it seem more realistic given their recent history. If they were all of a sudden over the top happy I  would have thought they were acting/ faking it. My guess is that they stay married and continue to work on their relationship and at the 6 month reunion they decide whether to divorce or not.

Davina's BFF Chris tweeted we'd be seeing alot more of them after the show ends. Does that mean they all stayed together and are filming a 1st year show or something else? Here are the tweets between a fan and Chris;

@breakfreenz: @davinakullar @cpierro @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @LIRealEstate01 @shar4302 please don't be strangers when #mafs ends,i've enjoyed the laughs

@cpierro: @breakfreenz @davinakullar @Ms_Castro @JaclynMethuen @LIRealEstate01 @shar4302 oh you'll be seeing much more of them!

Well going by these tweets it looks like only Jac and Ryan stay together. :yes: We will know in two weeks.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116