SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Going by ig, they are still together, IMO. They have been teasing/flirting back and forth in the comment section of their pictures. Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 27, 2015 7:49 pm

I^^^^ think they might have stayed married for sure and maybe are still together, I am just saying going by the tweets that the other poster brought over, Ryan D. and Sean are not mentioned at all.  ;)

Interesting for sure. imo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Ah ok, I get it now. You didn't mean tweeting in gerneral but the tweet by Davina's BBF, my bad duh That is indeed intersting, that Ryan D. and Sean aren't mentioned.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed May 27, 2015 8:43 pm

I think Ryan D and Sean are not mentioned in the tweet because the fan was tweeting with the others including Jaclyn sister throughout the night. I don't think he sent a tweet or even mentioned Sean and Ryan D in any previous tweets. Just a guess.

OT ... I noticed last night that aside from the wedding pics they had another personal pic framed. One that I hadn't seen even on Instagram. Also when she was packing to move into his place before Christmas I thought I saw her with a big wedding album. Did she also create her own aside from the one Dr. Logan gave them? That's a little telling to me that they (she) is going to the trouble of printing personal pics of the two of them.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 27, 2015 8:55 pm

I think Jessice is truly trying and wants it to work. I hope she is thinking more about long term and if Ryan is someone she wants in a husband/partner instead of just staying because she "wants it so bad."

She seems like someone who has so much to offer and I really hope Ryan is being sincere. I still question him as I am sure many fans of the show do. They were fighting so bad on their honeymoon and up until maybe a week left in the experiment. Some might be editing, but not all.

I actually think they stayed married but have since realized they are too different and have separated. Maybe I will be wrong but doubt it. I can totally see jess making a "scrapbook" because she wanted things to work soooo bad. I hope that no matter what she is happy. i wish that for all the couples. Smiley

Chris is davina's friend and he could have easily put in Ryan D.'s twitter name and included him if he knew Ryan and jess were together. He no doubt knows who stayed together and who still is. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed May 27, 2015 10:12 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think Jessice is truly trying and wants it to work.  I hope she is thinking more about long term and if Ryan is someone she wants in a husband/partner instead of just staying because she "wants it so bad."  

She seems like someone who has so much to offer and I really hope Ryan is being sincere.  I still question him as I am sure many fans of the show do.  They were fighting so bad on their honeymoon and up until maybe a week left in the experiment.  Some might be editing, but not all.  

I actually think they stayed married but have since realized they are too different and have separated.  Maybe I will be wrong but doubt it.  I can totally see jess making a "scrapbook" because she wanted things to work soooo bad.  I hope that no matter what she is happy.  i wish that for all the couples.  Smiley

Chris is davina's friend and he could have easily put in Ryan D.'s twitter name and included him if he knew Ryan and jess were together.  He no doubt knows who stayed together and who still is.  ;)

I agree about Jessica wanting it to work so bad which would be sad if they divorced.  IMO Ryan is not a bad guy or lost cause. Just because someone has anger issues and doesn't know how to express himself cordially at times doesn't mean he can't learn to fix and cope with those issues. I think they both deserve happiness but if it's not with each other so be it.  I will add that as much as I love this couple if Jessica feels he truly is verbally abusive to her, she should definitely walk away from this relationship. I'm sure her family and friends are in her ear advising her after watching the show so she can't deny it if it was as bad as it appeared. I just think that based on their SM she doesn't seem bitter and resentful towards him for someone who supposedly was mistreated most of the experiment. It's times like these that I wish I had a crystal ball! ;)

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm new here to this site, and I must say I enjoy reading everyones post.  N the fact that no one is rude to one another is awesome.  !!!

My opinion about the two are, they are clearly friends and I think have been friends before this show ever happened. I think Jessica is an inspiring actress and she seen this as her opportunity. I think they knew Ryan would get picked cause he is so attractive and they both had the same "wants " from their partner. He never kisses her with an open mouth not cause he is gay but maybe cause he has a gf. If I'm wrong I apologize but if I'm right , ryan is a good friend for doing that for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu May 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Welcome sillybunny14 hi

I too have noticed that there is no tongue involved when they kiss. Then again Ryan and Jaclyn don't do open mouth kisses either.

I would adhere to your theory but I'm not sure their parents would be fine with such an elaborate scam being played out in front of national TV.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Welcome1 sillybunny14

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 pm

I think Ryan is very aware of the cameras and is not tonguing her down when the cameras are in their faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 11:23 pm

WOW! This clip actually gives me hope...

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/jessica-and-ryan-talk-with-dr-pepper-again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 9:11 am

I was hoping that Jessica was exactly the type of partner he needed to help him with his issues. Jessica has her issues too but his are more dominant and out of control. He needs to chill. Looks like he's recognizing his problems, that's a step in the right direction!

Sometimes people just need that direction because they don't know any better.

yes That was great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116