SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sunchick116 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

hi i'm new here. was tweeted this link by someone and if all this is true, i'm really devastated. jessica is my favorite and i'm so heartbroken she had to go through this. it's also sad to hear about ryan r. he seemed so good and patient with jaclyn. sean i really loved and i don't think davina treated him right. i don't understand how she applied for the show in the first place. the only person she seems in love with is herself.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Thank you so much for the info, NYC LAX!
I really don't know what to say. It went from wishing for a fairytale to your own personal horror story. I can't even begin to imagine how Jess is feeling. I had tears in my eyes reading this (and I'm a not very emotional person) and this is the short version, with many things left out and I didn't have to live through it, put on a smile everyday, pretend all is good and listen to/read all these comments about them wishing they stayed together.
Dr. C. said in his blog that they were offered therapy sessions and the production would pay for it and that they declined. I would do the same, I would do just the opposite of what they recommend, after them betraying me in such a way. I understand the need for a show (it's purely entertainment), that a lot is edited and we don't really know what really happend, but where is the limit? Do these people have ANY morals?! The "experts"?! This is disgusting and barbarous! I hope they loose their licence, after letting this happen and covering it all up, they don't deserve it.
IMO, Jess is going to need therapy after this is all over and I'm not an expert (pun intended), but I can only imagine that she is going to have a hard time trusting a professional, after being betrayed in such a way by the "experts".
I pray for her, hope she has a good support system and I wish her the best. I wish the same to Jaclyn and Davina, that they get their divorce and Jess her annulment, if that is the best case scenario. I just needed to set Jess apart because I think she got the worst deal possible out of this.

Last edited by traveler90 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm

BKay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not speculate suggest or describe ANYONE in a manner relating to murder.

cantstopl ^^Alex, What is a comment you would never think GA would be making on the forum?

Exactly. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 am

please refrain from calling out fellow forum members, you're free to take them at their word or with a grain of salt, but no accusatory posts please. Forum rules here.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 am

Well, the reason why I believe the insider info because it added up everything, and it was too much work to make up 3 stories for each couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:50 am

woah woah woah. i have been MIA this whole season pretty much but have been watching. to say the least i don't have much expectation left for this season. but reading some of these things, is it real? so ryan denino is a drug dealer? and ryan r cheated on jaclyn? i am so confused. where is this information coming from? sounds very extreme. if this is true. i am done with married at first sight.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:30 am

Some of the post could be speculative and none of us have magic 8 ball like ability to sort truth from motive from guessing from firsthand knowledge online.

BUT after too many years as a boardie on crap shows I guess you get wiser about spotting drive by fakers and likely insiders.

I concluded for myself only that these posters who say they know Sean from work and this recent poster who was likely on production or maybe just crew have many indicia of reliability.

Everyone can choose for himself or herself as our Mods always counsel. That's the sport of it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:47 am

Ok so i am new on here but was sent here yesterday and i was just skimming through all the information and posts. Did anyone else see a post last night on ryan d's page from a girl that's family knows some of his friends ? It was stating that he cheated on her with multiple women and that one of his friends is in love with jess and has asked her out but she has declined. He even responded to her asking her to give him a name and calling her a know it all. Today this post was gone.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:56 am

Welcome to the new members! 
Please read our site rules that can be found here. link

This thread has been cleaned up per your management.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 am

sherrie714 wrote:Ok so i am new on here but was sent here yesterday and i was just skimming through all the information and posts. Did anyone else see a post last night on ryan d's page from a girl that's family knows some of his friends ? It was stating that he cheated on her with multiple women and that one of his friends is in love with jess and has asked her out but she has declined. He even responded to her asking her to give him a name and calling her a know it all. Today this post was gone.

Ryan D is a piece of crap. I believe every single thing written about him. There were many clues scattered around SM long before NYC LAX did the reveal. Jess should sue the crap out of production.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 am

I personally think that, at the very least, Jessica and Ryan's involvement was totally for the IMDb credits. It's very suspicious to me that Jessica's IMDb was cleared. Yet, with very little effort you can find a lot of credits to her model and acting. She even did an interview about auditioninging for season 1 and going to try again for season 2. Ryan only has credit for Brooklyn 11223. But still, these people were looking for their "big break."
http://witsmag.com/2014/10/a-star-is-born-jessica-castro/

And it even makes season one less real with this little nugget...
http://jamesjfoytlin.blogspot.com/2014/07/actor-model-vaughn-copeland-says-thank.html?m=1

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by ladiiec Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

HI everyone. I am new here & just found this site as of this morning. I have been following a FB group that has been pretty harsh on some of the girls/ couples & its been kinda hard to swallow some of the info Ive seen online.

But now if you think about it there is a lot that makes sense. I just wanted to point a couple things out though...

Though Idk when ATL started filming, & I know its been said it was this past week, I do know they have been casting for the ATL season for a couple months already. I do remember seeing Monet & Kort posting on their FB pages about the casting call & I believe it was done before the 2nd season even was being advertised. Found this- http://www.talentpages.com/casting/married-at-first-sight-season-3/15586/

So they have had a couple months to cast the new season. I guess we will truly know their wedding dates when the show comes back.

Has anyone gone looking for their LinkedIn profiles? You will see what they have done & who they have worked for. States that Ryan D is some distributor for TMobile- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-de-nino/32/825/632, once there you'll see the other's profile on the side.

I know I had more to add here but drew a blank with the research...

I am def in shock in all the news that I am reading, maybe now the hashtag #WomenSupportingWomen makes sense. Anyone think about that??

ladiiec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116