SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Topic is Whitney/Chris fan thread.
Please do not bring up Emily or F as a discussion. This could be handled in a F discussion thread perhaps or even PM's. Smiley
Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Chicago Tribune Article about Whitney Bischoff:  Bachelor Fiancée Back at Work at Highland Park Lab  
Good description of her new role and the flexibility she has now.  Article Link

Good read! Fantastic, I'm happy for Whit.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:19 pm

I just watched a lot of Chris and witney's rehearsal. You forget how tough this really is... That was an intense session just going over the same thing over and over. "Chris remember?" Made me laugh a few times. I really enjoy her, but no need to worry about a romance there. She was tough on him, he seems to take it well but it's clear he was getting very frustrated. 

It's probably good Whitney will be in chicago for a couple of days, after a session like that Chris must be drained and stressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 pm

^^That was my thought after seeing them rehearse, Witney is no nonsense and putting him through the drill as a pro would do.  I saw the same with Emma/Redfoo yesterday.  Artem came in at the end and helped smooth out a step for Chris/Wit.  I am intrigued by the rehearsals.

Chris said in one of his interviews that his Mom dances and what ever ability he has he got from her.  Not sure to what extent she dances(d) but it was sweet he gave her credit.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:10 pm

I don't think this has been posted. My apologies if it has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqvMpEyBjNM

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:03 am

^ I did not know Witney was Mormon,but she strikes me as "wholesome"and not at all the type to hook up with dance partners,much less a newly engaged man.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:08 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I did not know Witney was Mormon,but she strikes me as "wholesome"and not at all the type to hook up with dance partners,much less a newly engaged man.
I dont think she's "wholesome". Look at what she does for a living, and has to wear, etc. But yes, she doesnt strike me as the type of girl that tries to get with a taken man.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:11 am

I think being Mormon doesn't prevent her from dating non Mormon men….we have seen several Mormon men date non Mormon women on TB, not that I think she is interested in Chris because I don't think she is

Last edited by eliza3 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:14 am

Has the picture of Chris Harrison and Whitney at DWTS been posted yet? I don't remember seeing it, but I could have missed it among the posts from today. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 am

bleuberry wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Chicago Tribune Article about Whitney Bischoff:  Bachelor Fiancée Back at Work at Highland Park Lab  
Good description of her new role and the flexibility she has now.  Article Link

Good read! Fantastic, I'm happy for Whit.

Thanks for the link! Excellent read and certainly adds credibility to the seriousness of both Whitney and Chris' intentions on their engagement and post DWTS future. I highly doubt her employer would participate in the interview or adjust her work schedule if they didn't have a level of faith in the couple. Reminds me of when Chris S. employer the bank was interviewed in the Seattle Business Journal.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 am

eliza3 wrote:I think being Mormon doesn't prevent her from dating non Mormon men….we have seen several Mormon men date non Mormon women on TB, not that I think she is interested in Chris because I don't think she is

Well if she is a practicing Mormon and wants to marry in the Temple one day, she needs to marry Mormon. Actually I have zero worry about Chris and his dance partner.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:31 am

sanlee088 wrote:Has the picture of Chris Harrison and Whitney at DWTS been posted yet? I don't remember seeing it, but I could have missed it among the posts from today. Smiley

It was posted in the other thread probably got lost with all the posts.
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 11055679_368445963340380_778875731_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345