SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:55 pm

He just posted the same photo she posted and said "she brings me happiness" In the meantime he still being hounded for not following her on twitter. They gave him a hard time on his earlier tweet today about not following her on twitter. Maybe he is finally reading the comments. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:56 pm

souleschris
She brings me happiness : )

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 11049187_1568545093395290_16378967_n

souleschris
My love, Whitney Bischoff

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 10549751_1097458863613465_44322592_n

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 pm

It sounds like they are missing each other. That's a good sign.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:54 pm

^ I thought the same on the missing each other part.As for Twitter, at least he r/t her. I rather he didn't follow on Twitter.

As for some followers on IG and Twitter Can't please everyone! More, more, more, etc.
Give a little, they criticize.... Give more still critical. Don't understand why follow someone to be mean and judgemental.
Clearly some don't get that the show DWTS needs to be promoted in order for him to get votes and for the " fans" to watch.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:57 am

Idlemess wrote:^ I thought the same on the missing each other part.As for Twitter, at least he r/t her. I rather he didn't follow on Twitter.

As for some followers on IG and Twitter Can't please everyone! More, more, more, etc.
Give a little, they criticize....  Give more still critical. Don't understand why follow someone to be mean and judgemental.
Clearly some don't get that the show DWTS needs to be promoted in order for him to get votes and for the " fans" to watch.

Always think there must be a lot of very unhappy people out there as often they never have a good thing to say about anyone - they are so judgemental, mean & critical as you say. So even though I would love to see more of this couple with their posts am inclined to agree with you here - what a crying shame!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:01 am

lexforlife wrote:giggling I was gonna tease yesterday Diana about having avi identity crisis giggling

MiniDiva wrote:All I can see is a black box with an X for Diana's avi ???

Same here wonder why others can see the avi & we cannot - in the past I did, so wonder what happened here now.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 am

Odd. I'm going to bed and work tomorrow but I'll fix it when I get off at night
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:36 am

Oh be still my heart…they are just so stinking cute! I agree, I think they are missing each other and that makes my heart sing blowkiss
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:03 am

Diana wrote:I know I change my icon a ot but do you blame me laugh out loud they are so cute.

They are adorable! :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:02 am

MiniDiva wrote:He just posted the same photo she posted and said "she brings me happiness"  In the meantime he still being hounded for not following her on twitter.  They gave him a hard time on his earlier tweet today about not following her on twitter.  Maybe he is finally reading the comments.  giggling

Why do you think he doesn't follow her on twitter? Just curious. THEY. ARE. AWESOME. TOGETHER! Thought so while I was watching the show. Think so even more now. I think they will be more than ready to leave LA when it comes time. All of the insanity must be exhausting!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:He just posted the same photo she posted and said "she brings me happiness"  In the meantime he still being hounded for not following her on twitter.  They gave him a hard time on his earlier tweet today about not following her on twitter.  Maybe he is finally reading the comments.  giggling

Why do you think he doesn't follow her on twitter? Just curious. THEY. ARE. AWESOME. TOGETHER! Thought so while I was watching the show. Think so even more now. I think they will be more than ready to leave LA when it comes time. All of the insanity must be exhausting!

I don't think he realizes he doesn't follow her.  giggling He probably texts/talks to her all the time and didn't occur to him to follow her on twitter especially just to please the fans.  He was questioned by Billy Bush about Chris retweeting a tweet that would give the FRC ending away before the West Coast saw it and Chris admitted he is new to twitter and retweets a lot of stuff.   Whitney doesn't tweet that much either.

I agree, I think the stint on DWTS is publically demanding for him and I believe he will be relieved when he is back in his normal routine in Iowa.  It may take a while for that to happen though.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Whitney spotted at what looks like the airport?

IG @lilyblock5

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 11049378_460847724072655_1146459608_n

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345