SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:47 am

Does anyone have the clip of this "All Access" interview? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kristinkko Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:30 am

I saw two of his sisters there. I believe Lori was in a red dress and Jaci was in black, but they weren't next to each other.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 am

Diana wrote:Whitney just posted

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 7A5GCap
Vote vote vote! Do. It. @souleschris #dwts

Reminder I post all new pics here http://chriswhitneyfans.imgur.com/all/

Aw super cute this is!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 1f49c

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 8367-910 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 I_got_13 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:54 am

Gale1 wrote:Have you all voted for Chris for tonight? lolpanda Wish we here in SA could do so as well!

Have you tried voting on Facebook? I think that might work no matter where you live.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:14 am

Awesome site Diana. Love being able to see all their pictures!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Have you all voted for Chris for tonight? lolpanda Wish we here in SA could do so as well!

Have you tried voting on Facebook? I think that might work no matter where you live.

Aw man at times I can be a real undercover blond.  Just saw all the numbers to dial & did not even think of Facebook - let me just go hide my face now!! Embarressed! Did my 12 votes feeling better about it all now - thanks anyway!!

Last edited by Gale1 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 pm

They look so happy - posted by Whitney https://instagram.com/p/0mUzOksouR/?taken-by=whitb624
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:14 pm

I found her! Whitney, Marcus, and Lacy were standing up right at the beginning of Witney and Chris' performance. The opening pose! Look to the right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Chris and Witney will be practicing live today from 5 - 6 Eastern time.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks for posting the pics of Whit at the show!.. I don't think the cameraman was well informed last night to where she was sitting! They showed a couple of blonde girls but don't think it was Whit! That's the best part is seeing her cheering him on!
clapping!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:45 pm

I like how Whitney's hair was styled. Looks great!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:27 pm

I don't watch DWTS, so just a question on how it works: if Chris and Wit get eliminated this week then do they still dance next week? Or do they practice for nothing in the case of their elimination?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345