SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 am

eliza3 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a playlist of C&W on each episode?

I am in with you on this. It seems not to have been the same as all the others in past series. As could always find videos on the couple's dates, etc. in the past. Could someone tell us where to look?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 am

Does anyone know when Whitney is going back to LA again?

Must say I for one have always thought that Whitney was beautiful just more natural looking in the show. Not to say she does not look wonderful now just a more polished finish I think.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:24 am

Gale1 wrote:

I am in with you on this.  It seems not to have been the same as all the others in past series. As could always find videos on the couple's dates, etc. in the past. Could someone tell us where to look?

I've looked on youtube and there are a few partial clips but that's it. I think youtube is deleting them because of copyright issues.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 am

Happy to see Whitney back on twitter and posting. Looking forward to seeing her interview today

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 am

cindebugg wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

I am in with you on this.  It seems not to have been the same as all the others in past series. As could always find videos on the couple's dates, etc. in the past. Could someone tell us where to look?

I've looked on youtube and there are a few partial clips but that's it.   I think youtube is deleting them because of copyright issues.

There would be even a better following if more people could get to see them - used to love viewing them in the past for the other bachelorette/bachelor series & really miss seeing C&W episodes.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:36 am

^Linds, thanks! What about this one?

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 T8q13k

bachelorabc
2 days ago
We have Chris & Whitney in the audience and Chris & Witney on stage at @dancingabc! #DWTS @chrisbharrison @souleschris @witneycarson @whitb624

https://instagram.com/p/0UEgPJs3au/?taken-by=bachelorabc
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:57 am

cindebugg wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

I've looked on youtube and there are a few partial clips but that's it.   I think youtube is deleting them because of copyright issues.

One person did have all the dates out on you tube but they were deleted before the finale. Hopefully now that the season is over someone will try again . I really miss being able to watch like that.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:12 am

Will someone be able to post a link to her interview today?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:13 am

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:23 am

yrkiemommy wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

One person did have all the dates out on you tube but they were deleted before the finale.  Hopefully now that the season is over someone will try again .  I really miss being able to watch like that.

Oh yes please who can we get to try & do them again? I for one would love to see them.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:13 am

They are being taken down by youtube just as fast as they are going up. It's not something I would rely on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They are being taken down by youtube just as fast as they are going up. It's not something I would rely on.

Have you any idea why? All the other series of the Bachelor/Bachelorette you could view the full episodes?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345