SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:06 pm

They really compliment each other. They seem really happy. (Just wish the event was not for Stars Magazine)

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by star_D Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:16 pm

http://on.aol.com/video/bachelor-and-dancing-with-the-stars-chris-soules-has-been-surrounded-by-a-sea-of-hot-women-but-is-missing-his-hogs-back-home--518772190

Like this interview. I think this experience makes their relationship stronger. They are planning a trip to Dublin this summer.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:20 pm

star_D wrote:http://on.aol.com/video/bachelor-and-dancing-with-the-stars-chris-soules-has-been-surrounded-by-a-sea-of-hot-women-but-is-missing-his-hogs-back-home--518772190

Like this interview. I think this experience makes their relationship stronger. They are planning a trip Dublin this summer.
Ahh... cute that they are going to Ireland. That's where she said she wanted to go on their honeymoon(during a newlywed game) and he said they would have to see if they had the budget. (so DWTS gets her the trip she wanted. Good choice, Chris.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 pm

^I think Whit said during Newlywed game that she wanted to go to Greece for honeymoon, but Ireland is a great trip.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^I think Whit said during Newlywed game that she wanted to go to Greece for honeymoon, but Ireland is a great trip.
You are probably right. I forgot his sister was in Ireland. Yes, still great trip, either way.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:52 pm

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Screen14
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am

Link

Aww, Whitney is so cute.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 pm

star_D wrote:Link

Aww, Whitney is so cute.

Thanks! Here's the text for above link to today's People Magazine online article:

What Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Have Learned About Each Other Since The Bachelor

As Bachelor couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff prepare to move in together in Soules' hometown of Arlington, Iowa, the newly engaged duo are still getting to know each other (and themselves) without the cameras rolling.

"I'm not the tidiest of people," Bischoff, 29, told reporters at the premiere of Winning: The Racing of Paul Newman in Hollywood on Thursday. "No. 2, I never realized this before, but I have got to have coffee in the morning before I can communicate with anyone at all."

But according to Soules, 33, it's his fiancée's penchant for clucking that was the biggest surprise of all.

"When she walks around cleaning, she goes like this, 'Cluck, cluck, cluck,' " Soules said with a laugh (to which Bischoff quickly responded, "I do not!").

One thing the two can agree on is their new favorite pastime: "My favorite thing is us finding our new hobby together. Watching Breaking Bad," revealed Soules.

One program they won't be watching together? The upcoming season of The Bachelorette starring Kaitlyn and Britt!

"I've watched every season except ours, so I'm ready to watch again," said Bischoff.

But Soules has a different point of view: "I've always thought it would be great to see Kaitlyn have the opportunity. She really deserves it. They both deserve to find somebody," said Soules. "But I never watched before. I don't know if I plan to going forward. I'm trying to be me again."

And though both of them are excited to make the move to Soules' hometown of Arlington, Iowa, don't expect a wedding any time soon.

"I think we are just being happy and enjoying this period in our lives," Soules said. "The Bachelor was a vacuum with crazy situations in a crazy world. I think we're both looking forward to just getting further into our normal lives and back to Arlington. And then we'll talk about wedding plans."

"Definitely one step at a time," agreed Bischoff. "Dancing [with the Stars]. The move to Iowa. The wedding. And eventually a family."
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Whitney and (Chris) have a bunch of pics from the premier of the Winning Race.. She looks so relaxed and happy to be out and enjoying the Walk of Fame in LA.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/reality-tv-personality-whitney-bischoff-attends-the-news-photo/470064478

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:07 pm

She looks good.

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:29 pm

I love her and think she looks great, but I'm not a fan of the dress at all.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:52 pm

She looks amazing!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345