SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:49 pm

I loved when her boss said "we're not letting Whitney get away from us." Chris, better heed that advice, lucky guy

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 pm

I love that she is dedicated to educating women about fertility. For an educated person, I was incredibly naive about fertility and just assumed when I was ready, I would conceive easily.  I coped with the struggle with infertility by reading every book I could get my hands on about infertility.The article only touches on it briefly but from what I read in books and learned from my fellow patients  group hug  when I went through the infertility treatment process,  "secondary infertility" is a huge issue and I doubt many people who haven't had the experience even know it exists. Secondary infertility is when a woman conceives a first child (or even more than one) naturally and with no problem, and is then unable to conceive, without the medical intervention, another child.  

Whitney is truly doing an important public service by raising awareness about women's fertility. cheerdance
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:10 pm

One of the things I admire about Whit, is that she lets Chris be in the limelight. I believe from watching, that she posts of SM enough to keep peoples in touch but not stepping over the line to outshine Chris. I seriously doubt that either pay too much attention to the naysayers on the web.

I suspect that as thorough as Whit is, she had all of this stuff figured out before she went on the show. I think she plans most everything in her life and leaves little to chance.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 am

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 11123756_879818078730588_426850285_n
Fashion, Wine & The Bachelor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Nice pic MD! They look great together.

Chris Soules retweeted
Jared Allen ‏@JaredAllen69  11h
My wife and I are big fans @C_Soules In Iowa fundraising for my foundation and had to pull over when I saw this...
chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 CCsCqzBUgAAah99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:21 pm

More images of Chris and Whitney at Star Magazine Hollywood Rocks Party last night

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Thanks bachfangal.

I like both of their outfits. They both look great. Whitney's looks like a jumpsuit?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 pm

I love her style. She always looks good in these pics. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Whitney must go shopping every day to keep up with her wardrobe.  I am glad she did go out there with him to experience the joy and fun of events like this.

How about that PDA, he is pulling her in close.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:55 pm

nice video Smiley

Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:34 pm

Fun night out last night at the #starhollywoodrocks event!
Witney Carson
chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 10632052_701752716635668_474780144_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Mella13 wrote:nice video Smiley

What a great interview. I love these two together, they seem very comfortable and natural as a couple.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345