SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Wed May 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Cameron2 wrote:I would think that getting home allows them to enjoy each other, but also allows them to make money for appearances. Taking into consideration, they made around $250k for him being on the dwts show. Plus at least $100K for being on the Bachelor.  Just add in appearance or sponsors monies and they will exceed $400 for the two shows and appearances. That is as good a reason  for him to be on dwts. And you can tell from watching Whitney, she likes nice clothes. And as well as she displays them, she could be paid to wear a companies clothes.

Anyway, they should not find a need to fight over money. I think their future is bright for them being together.

Let's not forget that Chris told Whit they are on a budget. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Lucas15 Wed May 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Bythelake wrote:Reading the U.S. Weekly article and Gox news article Chris makes it sound like they could be living in both Chicago and Arlington.  Which makes sense since farming has an "offseason". That would seem to be a good thing for Whitney too - she could be near her friends and job for part of the year...just a thought on my part.  Anyone else have this same thought?

Sometime back while the show was airing, Whitney took a "promotion / new job" at her workplace. Some speculated at the time that meant she couldn't be F1 but in fact she was, and the new job afforded her the opportunity to still work but do so remotely and set the stage for her ability to spend 7+ weeks in LA to be with Chris. At around the same time frame Chris said in an interview that because he has "people" to help with the farm he realizes he could live in two different places. IMO one is (or course) Arlington and the other is Chicago. I suspect they will spend time in both places now that there's no need to be in LA.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
Cameron2 wrote:I would think that getting home allows them to enjoy each other, but also allows them to make money for appearances. Taking into consideration, they made around $250k for him being on the dwts show. Plus at least $100K for being on the Bachelor.  Just add in appearance or sponsors monies and they will exceed $400 for the two shows and appearances. That is as good a reason  for him to be on dwts. And you can tell from watching Whitney, she likes nice clothes. And as well as she displays them, she could be paid to wear a companies clothes.

Anyway, they should not find a need to fight over money. I think their future is bright for them being together.

Hopefully DWTS money means honeymoon in Greece, not Arlington.   Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 3806527698
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 pm

I think that they thought that Chris would only last a couple weeks and get a little over $100k. Turns out he ends up with 2 1/2 times that amount from dwts. What a wonderful surprise for them.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed May 06, 2015 11:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Hopefully DWTS money means honeymoon in Greece, not Arlington.   Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 3806527698

And squeeze in that vacation in Dublin :claphands

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 07, 2015 8:24 am

Good morning all. Any good links for new info on Chris/Whitney? Wonder if we will hear when they move in together. I am excited to see a tweet or IG of them spending time in Chicago together.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 07, 2015 8:59 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMuPMKiCvIA

There you go. Going to be living in both Chicago and Arlington.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 9:16 am

Wait until May 18th. They are contractually obligated to be a couple until then.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 07, 2015 9:44 am

How did you find out about the May 18 date?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 am

It is always until the New Bach premiere
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 07, 2015 10:03 am

I think this couple is the real deal.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 07, 2015 11:12 am

remockered wrote:Wait until May 18th.  They are contractually obligated to be a couple until then.

I don't believe the couples are obligated to stay together until a new season airs. Emily and 1F were broken up before Sean's season aired, for example. Chris and Whit are together because they want to be together. They aren't obligated to be contractually.

Also, this is a fan forum so please remember to keep all comments positive. Thanks.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345