SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Californiaqueen wrote:
Alanna wrote:If she ends up with him, I'm going to give the piggy back ride the same weight I gave JP carrying Ash back to the guys in Thailand. I'm really interested to see if she likes another fun goofball or she wants to be the star in the relationship and have the guy be her audience.

Gah that was so cute! Ashley and JP are my all time favorite couple from this franchise, and I could tell they would be together from the very beginning (pre spoiler reading days). Also one of the few couples that after the finale aired I truly believed they would make it.

On to Shawn: I didn't really get the appeal based on looks but I think his bio is the best by a long shot. Hope I like him as much on screen as from the bio (I think I will).

Also with the Ryan Gosling comparisons I thought the house rehabbing with his dad was pretty funny (very similar to The Notebook, first thing I thought of)

Another Ashley/Jp reference is the dentist (Chris) and the cupcake (his intro). 

giggling  Yes, the house Reno/notebook connection.  But Ryan Gosling's character was a very low key kind of guy.  Shawn seems lively and extroverted from hearing about the piggyback ride down a city street.  I think Reid also gave Jillian a piggyback - overseas location?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Siah wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Siah wrote:I think him & Kaitlyn would be a perfect match! He's funny and loyal to his family. Shawn is definitely one of my fav's as well (along w/ Ben & Chris).

I agree Siah, from what I have seen/learned so far, I think Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn--however, I need to see her with the guys to make a better assessment.  I also think your fav guys, if not the chosen F1, are candidates for the next bachelor.  To my knowledge, none of them have been spotted since the filming ended.  yes

I'll take Shawn as F1 and Ben & Chris as The Bachelor's giggling
A Shawnwich?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Shawn B is not in Chris Harrison's 5 to watch. Me thinks he is either F1 or F2 based on this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon May 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Siah wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

I agree Siah, from what I have seen/learned so far, I think Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn--however, I need to see her with the guys to make a better assessment.  I also think your fav guys, if not the chosen F1, are candidates for the next bachelor.  To my knowledge, none of them have been spotted since the filming ended.  yes

I'll take Shawn as F1 and Ben & Chris as The Bachelor's giggling
A Shawnwich?

I'll take two Kasha. I'll take two! hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon May 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Gosh I really love Shawn too!!!!!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 11, 2015 6:35 pm

mercieme wrote:Shawn B is not in Chris Harrison's 5 to watch. Me thinks he is either F1 or F2 based on this.

I agree, but of course with Nick coming back, that will throw a wrench into things.   I am predicting final 1 for Shawn.....at least for now. ;) Can't wait for sleuthing to begin.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon May 11, 2015 8:04 pm

I judged him early a little bit for quitting his job for the show; but I have to admit that what we've seen and read from Shawn in regards to the show makes me like him more. He's close to his family and also seems fun and enjoys his social life; things I think him and Kaitlyn have in common. Hope he gets a good edit.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Al wrote:I judged him early a little bit for quitting his job for the show; but I have to admit that what we've seen and read from Shawn in regards to the show makes me like him more. He's close to his family and also seems fun and enjoys his social life; things I think him and Kaitlyn have in common. Hope he gets a good edit.

I think he will.  His San Antonio date was very public and doing something Kaitlyn might do in BC - kayaking. 
Plus he mingled with the bystanders, or was nearby as Kaitlyn took pics with fans. Sounds good.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Kaitlyn, pls pls pick Nick, he is a good balance to your energy.
And don't worry about Gosling Shawn, I'll heal his broken heart. giggling

I can't wait to see him in motion.
I have faith in Nick's selection of friend, if Gosling Shawn is close with Ron, I can assume he is a good guy... I just can't wait!!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 8:25 pm

I think I'm gonna make a cliche statement about this show -- i actually think that Kaitlyn is going to be torn to figure out exactly what makes her happy and when she chooses in the end -- we'll see a decision based on how a guy makes her feel but I also think she'll choose based on the life she imagines with him -- right now I can see that being shawn more so than the other guys but then again she's the gonna be the one to get a real feel for her "fit"

we'll be able to see more once we see her with the guys -- i hesitate to say anything when i can barely imagine the "fit" she has with diff people
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 11, 2015 8:34 pm

emusha wrote:I think I'm gonna make a cliche statement about this show -- i actually think that Kaitlyn is going to be torn to figure out exactly what makes her happy and when she chooses in the end -- we'll see a decision based on how a guy makes her feel but I also think she'll choose based on the life she imagines with him -- right now I can see that being shawn more so than the other guys but then again she's the gonna be the one to get a real feel for her "fit"

we'll be able to see more once we see her with the guys -- i hesitate to say anything when i can barely imagine the "fit" she has with diff people
It is a cliche because it's true, not just on the show, but in real life- it is very, very rare to find the right person when you have no idea what you're looking for, so she'll need to depend on nothing but herself to make this decision. It'll help if one of the men, Shawn or Nick or whoever, falls madly in love with HER and makes the decision easy like Des with Chris.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 8:35 pm

I agree with your assessment Emusha. I wish I had watched her more during Chris's season to get a feel for what's she's like. I really have no clue on how emotional she could be, she seemed to not let her emotions get the better of her when Chris let her go.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia