SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Californiaqueen Mon May 11, 2015 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:I agree with your assessment Emusha. I wish I had watched her more during Chris's season to get a feel for what's she's like. I really have no clue on how emotional she could be, she seemed to not let her emotions get the better of her when Chris let her go.

She wasn't very emotional in general, didn't show them as much as many of the other girls, but by the end of the process she became more vulnerable and really showed that she had gotten invested. But yeah not one quick to tears in general and she admitted she uses humor as a defense mechanism/to hide emotions a bit.

That said this process is a doozy and can probably bring out intense emotions in anyone. So I'm sure we'll see plenty of tears and emotion, but not the drama fest it would have been with Britt.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Love his bio, he was really able to convey a lot about himself without coming across as bragging or by even saying too much. Definitely going to be a favorite of mine (and hopefully Kaitlyn's). If he doesn't win, I really really hope he's in the running for the next Bachelor.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 11, 2015 10:43 pm

I read through all the bios and his is one of the best ones.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 pm

mercieme wrote:I agree with your assessment Emusha. I wish I had watched her more during Chris's season to get a feel for what's she's like. I really have no clue on how emotional she could be, she seemed to not let her emotions get the better of her when Chris let her go.

this is exactly what i struggle with - with kaitlyn -- she was so focused on the dance/rap/jokestress gig I really don't think she was giving the process too much serious attention...I watched her but after the fact and now thinking more about it I really struggle to see the seriousness in her about CS as a match for her...I think it was more that her emotions took her by surprise and now she's up for it to find her guy...so we'll have to see how she handles things -- I think some people like Andi and Ali drank the coolaid without them being ready to settle down...I'm still waiting to see with K where she stands on that AND where she stands on guys and what she likes in them...I think CS was a nice guy which she enjoyed but she doesn't seem particularly picky so we'll have to wait and see how things go for her with these guys. I'm gonna try to get a better read of her as things go along beyond the scripted dribble of this show...which I don't think she'll be using too much of...

Alanna -- great point -- from what we've seen I do think that she's gonna be really looking for someone who can reciprocate love for her cos of what she's dealt with in the past I actually think her fear of rejection will require the guy to make her feel wanted and comfortable for her to open up so whoever told her he was there for her and got a kiss (prolly shawn??) -- that's gonna prolly be something she'll be into... I do think from that standpoint that Nick would also be very much someone who can make her feel loved and appreciated etc. and he seems to also be looking for reciprocal love
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 3:34 am

Not yet sold on his looks, but neither was I with Nick's at the beginning, so I'll give him time to shine with his wit... so far, personality seems to be great, so - approved!
And boy, must I admit, a guy who writes "One Direction" as a go to music - must be fun.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Twitter account activity - new follows some Season 11 guys and Meaghan from last season.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/followers

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Kait and Shawn both liking and following people on Insta right now. Maybe it's their designated iPhone time now?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Alanna are u for realz.....this has Andi & Josh all over it if the pattern continues. I can't deal with blatant giveaways via SM again hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 9:37 pm

mercieme wrote:Alanna are u for realz.....this has Andi & Josh all over it if the pattern continues. I can't deal with blatant giveaways via SM again hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 3806527698
I know!!! Yeppers. Let's see how this goes...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 pm

? Kaitlyn has 2 new follows - Cat Lowe and Sincerelyjules
Are those Shawn's  follows on IG?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue May 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait and Shawn both liking and following people on Insta right now. Maybe it's their designated iPhone time now?? laugh out loud

OMG that image in my head is so cute Hugesmile
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Well I wouldn't think Kaitlyn would be with her F1 right now. Is she still in LA?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia