SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 3:15 am

K's veryyy lowered voice barely saying nothing during their one on one ...she has reallyy serious butterflies for this one he turns her "soft" like she said on CS' season and for it to work this instantanously he must have quite the effect on her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 3:23 am

WOW that is a real connection between them their kiss was intenseeeee and not just in the physical fire-y way... 

crazy if she threw out what she had with him (and nick jmo) midseason... maybe she did completely self-sabotage...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 9:06 am

emusha wrote:WOW that is a real connection between them their kiss was intenseeeee and not just in the physical fire-y way... 

crazy if she threw out what she had with him (and nick jmo) midseason... maybe she did completely self-sabotage...

I thought this the second the RS spoiler came out, IMO.  I think she had stronger feelings than she anticipated for both of her F2 and just freaked because it was all too much, too soon.

I kind of wish I saw a more "in love" Shawn and Kait in the previews, though, since I liked them so much during the first two episodes.  Besides her hugging him on the SA date and some shots of him standing around, I feel like he was kind of MIA. hmmm I do think they had instant chemistry, so I wouldn't blame her if it's actually Shawn that ends up being the early-sex guy (or if there's actually more than one and he isn't shown).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 9:15 am

emusha wrote:WOW that is a real connection between them their kiss was intenseeeee and not just in the physical fire-y way... 

If we believe the previews, I think this is exactly what happens, which is why her interviews now are heavily focused on slow & steady. We accept the love we think we deserve and Kait seems to think she's nothing but a quick-time, good fun type of girl. This is more than being a free spirit to me with this mess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 pm

bengelmann Great week in #nashville to kick off #thebachelorette #teambooth campaign #50nuggets #hornedup #thingsescalated #honkytonk #htc until next time @shawn_booth18 @ronnie.lamb1
hornedup - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 11311208_1596715807243709_259577054_n
http://websta.me/p/989271073552508214_36172728
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm

There's that nugget word again. K used it to describe Shawn in her bog. No ring on his finger.

I need to find that ring!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Shawn has a deep and sultry voice.  I think he sounds like Matthew McConaughey.   Smiley

If spoilers are true, I think this guy got his heart broken, he looks like he had it bad for Kaitlyn.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn has a deep and sultry voice.  I think he sounds like Matthew McConaughey.   Smiley

If spoilers are true, I think this guy got his heart broken, he looks like he had it bad for Kaitlyn.
I dunno, he and his family/friends all watched the show and follow Steve. Also, he retweeted their first kiss with Kait's quote. So it seems he's not heartbroken and doesn't care.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 7:33 pm

^^Hmm, hard to know what he thinks but it has only been a few weeks since the FRC. I would suspect that if he just learned last night about Nick/Kaitlyn have a pre-FS tryst, he may be happy he moved on.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 7:42 pm

In the SC discussion thread, we agree Shawn is the one who knocked on Kaitlyn's hotel room. Do you think he sneaked off to see her?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Shawn retweeting that pic on his twitter which he hasn't used twitter since 2013, reminded me of another F2 tweeting pics of the lead. It's only been a few weeks. IMO his heart got crushed. Looking through the No Discussion thread s/caps there are some really tender pics, especially one of him kissing her head. I'll bring it over later.

He seems like a real genuine guy. If he's not the F1 I'm more than happy to see him as the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 7:49 pm

sdmom wrote:In the SC discussion thread, we agree Shawn is the one who knocked on Kaitlyn's hotel room. Do you think he sneaked off to see her?

I agree, that is Shawn knocking on her door and also on the elevator. Like to hear more about that story.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia