SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Nice pics!

Jillians blog is up in the No discussion thread. She doesn't think K chooses Shawn.

Jillian Harris Blog

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 pm

sdmom wrote:We are talking about this in SC discussion thread. Looks like it's Shawn in the hotel. Kaitlyn opened the door in a gray shirt and later on she was crying "I made a mistske” in the same shirt same room. 
IF we just go by SC, I would say Shawn is the sex guy. We don't have definite proof yet, so sleuth on my fellow boarders

IMO I thought maybe Shawn confronted Kait about something, maybe Nick told the guys about him and Kait? Idk, we shall see!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 20, 2015 11:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It seems Nick's return really screwed things up, more ways than one!   Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2292733854

Kaitlyn herself wanted Nick to be there so I do not think he screwed things up that's TPTBs job. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 pm

whit90 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:It seems Nick's return really screwed things up, more ways than one!   Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2292733854

Kaitlyn herself wanted Nick to be there so I do not think he screwed things up that's TPTBs job. JMO

I said "Nick's return" screwed things up for Shawn as Shawn was a frontrunner and it appears Nick won out.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 11:23 pm

IMO, but I think she slept with Shawn at some point anyway (whether FS or pre-FS or LCD if those were also overnight remains to be seen).  She had a 1-on-1 with him in San Antonio after Nick arrived where Kaitlyn and Shawn looked super cozy and he got a rose, so if things get ruined with Shawn, it's either because Shawn screws up himself somewhere or Kaitlyn stops feeling it with him or he's the next Graham/Brooks. Not because of any of the other guys.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 12:45 am

Shawn has been tweeting to fans all night. Just a friendly, nice dude or already campaigning for the lead? Also, he was tweeting and teasing Ben H. So I guess no hard feelings for any reason there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 12:48 am

Alanna this is supposed to be safe house weekend, correct? Kaitlyn is still in LA so if Shawn and Nick both are in their hometowns this weekend then no bueno to either of them as FI IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:Alanna this is supposed to be safe house weekend, correct? Kaitlyn is still in LA so if Shawn and Nick both are in their hometowns this weekend then no bueno to either of them as FI IMO.
Yep I posted that in the media thread a little while ago too. We'll have to keep a close eye and see if they're sighted traveling or if they tweet being out with friends/fam this weekend. Probably in for some major disappointment with all three around their home bases all weekend. Welp.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 22, 2015 12:55 am

jello1592 wrote:
sdmom wrote:We are talking about this in SC discussion thread. Looks like it's Shawn in the hotel. Kaitlyn opened the door in a gray shirt and later on she was crying "I made a mistske” in the same shirt same room. 
IF we just go by SC, I would say Shawn is the sex guy. We don't have definite proof yet, so sleuth on my fellow boarders

IMO I thought maybe Shawn confronted Kait about something, maybe Nick told the guys about him and Kait? Idk, we shall see!!
IF Shawn confronted them in Ireksnd and he decided to stay then I guess his feelings were probably not hurt that much?  Or he thought he still had a chance with Kaitlyn so decided to fight for love? I don't know. 
Btw, he is much more attractive in notion than still pictures.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 8:38 am

what a supportive post from shawn!!! Smiley he seems decisive/guy who knows what he wants and sweet (sexy combination).

i'm just giddy over this F5 loving every thing i'm finding out about each one of them to bits and can't wait to learn more...
https://instagram.com/p/27L25fnSYU/

Was also thinking if him and K wanted to meet up last weekend she was in Nashville...just sayin...keeping openminded about all the possibilities
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 am

Kaitlyn was never in Nashiville last weekend she as in las vegas.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 12:28 pm

she was in nashvile accoring to a tweet she sent out at a restaurant i thought?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia